Fiverr Forum

My gig is always denied

I have a problem every time I a gig it is denied and I can’t understand the reason
" We appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig open fully activated adsense account. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.
The reason is:
Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers."

What was your gig about please?

that’s probably the reason.

It was about creating non hosted USadsense account

Your gigs are marked as lacking quality by the fiverr team

I can’t know who is the reporter and what did he report.
Does he reported the description or the photo or what?!

In that case, @frank_d was correct - it’s against Google’s (and Fiverr’s) terms of service.

Maybe try another type of gig?

I told you what the reason was. There’s nothing to guess here.

But there are some sellers selling the same product

Just means they haven’t been caught yet.

Their gigs are on fiverr for a long time but my gig is denied after a few hours.

Because every new gig is manually reviewed - good to see it’s working! :slightly_smiling_face:

Adsense is very strict. They want a real publishers and not fake US Adsense account. If I have bad website and you give me adsense approved to put in my website it will be against Adsense terms.
If you search in google you will see that so many people have get adsense from fiverr sellers. Nowadays fiverr is trying to be a very professional marketplace so this is the reason why gigs for adsense, followers, views, subscribers etc Will not work.

If I see someone pickpocketing an elderly lady, and that person doesn’t get caught, it doesn’t mean it’s permitted to pickpocket people.

The service you are offering is not allowed in Fiverr.

If your service is still not approved.
Just make other gigs you can do.

I am about to delete my gigs if my service is not approved

Great advice, but my gig has not been denied. I just reply to the guy who have the gig disapproved and why adsense tos and fiverr tos do not allow these type of gig.