My Gig is Back in Search Now

mianwaheed

I hope you are all doing good.

I’ve been following search result posts here on Forum for like a month. I found many people with thousands of reviews saying their gig is not searchable.

My gig was also not in search for more than 2 months. I could only find it using local filter, online sellers, and my title, and that too where no buyers will reach.

Even if I write gig title, my gig was not in search results until the last page. Only local seller filter worked the most - showing my gig on last page too.

Fortunately, 2 days ago I can now find myself again using my gig title and main keyword (sales are still low, I will improve within a month as Gig is now searchable).

The thing is, now my gig is in search, it will start improving as I complete orders and will rank on multiple keywords.

What did I do?

Well, I completed 100+ orders of my regular buyers within the last 60 days

but it didn’t work. So, it’s not about sales. You can just pray that the algorithm somehow notices your account and put it back in search pages. Nor does it have anything to do with performance, because all of my gigs were down.

So, 5-6 days ago I somehow got an order on my gig from a new buyer. A buyer I have never worked with before. I completed the order successfully and the next day, my gig was back in search. After a few hours, I got messages from new clients and I’m already discussing their projects.

Here is what I suggest:

• Change your gig tags, update the description and edit your gig as you see best.

Note: After making changes, do not change your gig for at least 3 weeks.

• Use buyer requests to get orders from new buyers. New buyers can influence your gig and make the algorithm notice your activity.

• I suggest do not change your title, if your gig was ranking beforehand with the same title, it will be ranked again.

Thank you. I hope you all get a lot of orders.

@mianwaheed so the account naturally came back by just delivery service from the returning buyers… no editing?

Not returning buyer, but new buyers. Reach out to people through buyer request and find some orders.

About gig editing, I did it once 2-3 weeks ago, and then never tweaked my account.

helo. i hope you are all cool. same problem here with me. my gigs are not able to search but active . am worried about my gigs i got some order with help of social media but my gigs stay at last to last page from about 3 months but am tried better for promoting my gigs and gaining about 10+ order but it not come back. so please guide me if i have some reason…? thanks in advance…

helo. i hope you are all cool. same problem here with me. my gigs are not able to search but active . am worried about my gigs i got some order with help of social media but my gigs stay at last to last page from about 3 months but am tried better for promoting my gigs and gaining about 10+ order but it not come back. so please guide me if i have some reason…? thanks in advance…

Hi Adnan,

The thing is, gigs of new sellers are ranked for sometime to give them a headstart. As for now, I suggest you make the best out of Buyer’s Requests section.

As for senior sellers, they always get orders from their regular buyers that helps them get back in search.

I got 100+ orders from Buyer Requests in start. Learn how to write an effective proposal and you’ll start getting replies of at least 3-5 buyers after submitting proposals to 10 requests daily.

That’s the only way for you to get back in search and rank higher.

• 2 months later...

Hi Adnan,

The thing is, gigs of new sellers are ranked for sometime to give them a headstart. As for now, I suggest you make the best out of Buyer’s Requests section.

As for senior sellers, they always get orders from their regular buyers that helps them get back in search.

I got 100+ orders from Buyer Requests in start. Learn how to write an effective proposal and you’ll start getting replies of at least 3-5 buyers after submitting proposals to 10 requests daily.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.bcd4efdd40ca664d3b99f4ee884a028e.png
Screenshot_11352×194 26.6 KB

Is it any problem? Please anybody inform me how can i solve this problem… I am new seller in this Market place

• 6 months later...
  • Change your gig tags, update the description and edit your gig as you see best.

Note: After making changes, do not change your gig for at least 3 weeks.

• Use buyer requests to get orders from new buyers. New buyers can influence your gig and make the algorithm notice your activity.
  • I suggest do not change your title, if your gig was ranking beforehand with the same title, it will be ranked again.

Thank you. I hope you all get a lot of orders.

I have the same issue. All of my gigs can be found only if I select the local sellers filter and on last position. I have already tried all your suggestions. Nothing works. I am a level 2 seller with 100% on all statistics and my gigs have many more reviews and higher overall ratings compared to the ones that are on the top pages.

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for writing your experience. I also face same issue one month before. All my gigs drop down from search result.

I suggest you make the best out of Buyer’s Requests section.

This is exactly helped me to get back to result page. I have got 3-4 orders from buyer requests. Now my ‘Promoted Gigs’ feature also activated.

What I learned:

Simply being online will not gives you orders. Send maximum buyer requests and read related articles to get more information.

Happy Freelancing!

Archived