Fiverr Forum

My gig is denied . how can i active this gig?

Hi alaminlife,
Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.
Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your second warning therefore you are not eligible to achieve a level one seller badge for the next 30 days.
If you continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

How can i Recover my gig ?

Why would you want to recover the gig? The message states that the gig went against Fiverr’s Terms of Service and it is not allowed. What’s the point? You need to tread lightly or you’ll earn another warning and probable suspension.

3 Likes

Ok, so let me get it straight: fiverr told you that your services that you are offering are not allowed and you care here to ask if there are any “tips and tricks” to go around the rules and still activate your gig which is not allowed?

If so then I have bad news for you: there is no way. And fiver told you if you are going to do it one more time your account will be suspended. Coma. You will have to create a gig with different services.

4 Likes

Sorry, you can’t restore denied gig.

What was the TOS violation?

We should start there.