My gig is finally doing better, and I want to invest money in improving it further

israed

It has been 2 months since I joined fiverr, and my gig has really started to improve. I used to have around 15 weekly impressions, and yesterday alone I got 12. I also noticed that my gig appears in the front page for some searches, so I think it will get even better from here. Two weeks ago, I completed my first order for 15 dollars(I got 12). I want to invest this money on improving my gig. I was thinking about ordering a video for my gig, as I heard it will improve sales. Do you have any other suggestions?

It has been 2 months since I joined fiverr, and my gig has really started to improve. I used to have around 15 weekly impressions, and yesterday alone I got 12. I also noticed that my gig appears in the front page for some searches, so I think it will get even better from here. Two weeks ago, I completed my first order for 15 dollars(I got 12). I want to invest this money on improving my gig. I was thinking about ordering a video for my gig, as I heard it will improve sales. Do you have any other suggestions?

Do you have any other suggestions?

Suggest you upload a photo or logo as your profile image as that will come across as more professional.

Regarding the video. Check out the competition in your category to see how many other sellers are using videos and how successful they seem to be.

Here is an article you might like: New Sellers .... Success Doesn't Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Do you have any other suggestions?

Suggest you upload a photo or logo as your profile image as that will come across as more professional.

Regarding the video. Check out the competition in your category to see how many other sellers are using videos and how successful they seem to be.

Here is an article you might like: New Sellers .... Success Doesn't Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Thank you for replying. I guess adding a photo should be the first step. I have not yet seen any competition that uses videos, only example audio, and that is why I thought it could maybe give me an edge.

my gig appears in the front page for some searches

It is great to hear this and all the best for next orders.

Archived