My gig is getting traffic but i didn't get any orders

bilalali430

Hello Everyone, Especially Fiverr experts…!!
I m a newbie on Fiverr though my account is 6 to 7 months old. My skills are in content, article, SEO based research articles and blog writing. Due to my hectic schedules, it was hardly difficult for me to upload any gig in last 7 months. Recently, I uploaded a gig following the Fiverr guideline and was able to rank my gig in the research (as my gig is getting traffic). The problem I face is I m getting traffic but unable to get orders. I will be very glad to listen to your experience related to this issue and the solutions you will give.

If your gigs get traffic, that’s a good sign.
Your question has been asked so I think you can browse the forum and use the Search button to find the answer.
You can start with this thread:

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

or
So many users asking for suggestions and so many pseudo-answers from seemingly “helpful” forum users, are the reason for me to go a step further and share a guide that I established when I started with Internet Marketing. It literally took me months and a lot of budget to figure out this approach and you may find it useful. Initially, I created a gig to sell this and control who receives this or not but, then again, I guess it should be free so that everybody has the same chance of success. I d…

Archived