Fiverr Community Forum

My Gig is instantly remove from Fiverr

Hi guys I make a gig for Reviews giving on tructpilot and sitejebber, and Fiverr instantly remove my gig? what is the reason? can any expert help me, And this is 2nd gig of the day i have create 1 gig before, my first gig is live but 2nd is instantly remove.

1 Like

Because the service you are trying to offer is fraudulent.

Providing paid for / fake reviews is fraud. It really is that simple.

I suggest you find a service you are skilled in that isn’t fraudulent.

1 Like

I saw many jobs of these types on upwork, thats why i think i have to make this type of gig. There are also these types of gigs available on fiverr which are live look at this https://www.fiverr.com/seafarrisser/write-a-positive-review-trustpilot

It doesn’t matter that other platforms allow sellers to make money from fake reviews, or that some sellers on Fiverr have somehow ‘escaped the net’ - you are trying to offer a gig that Fiverr does not allow. You got caught, the others haven’t yet been found out.

Fiverr’s terms of service state: Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

• Illegal or Fraudulent services (offering fake reviews is fraudulent).

• Gigs that are removed for violations may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.

• Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.

So, you not only broke the TOS by posting the gig, but you risked your account being suspended.