Fiverr Community Forum

My gig is no buyer request

Hello,
My gig is good impression but no buyer request

14 Likes

I think something is wrong to your post. You will sent buyer request 10 per days.

1 Like

My Gig Link Please. https://www.fiverr.com/share/ydv326

1 Like

I’ve got your problem. You have to check up GIG SEO first. Then make a check up of your profile too. Then start gig marketing.

3 Likes

Same problem in my gig

Maybe your gig is not getting the good position. Try share your gig in twitter.

4 Likes

I do share twitter, Instagram, Facebook. but no buyer request :pensive:

2 Likes

Have you received any warnings?

No I not warning :pensive:

1 Like

Boss please Be patient, wish better success geting you…

1 Like

create your gig by SEO and share on the social media platforms. And you must need active in online

This is my Profile link please see freelanceras567 | Social Media Marketing | Fiverr

Wait i can see you profile

1 Like

When you check the buyer’s request? It may be that when the buyer request comes you didn’t check.

1 Like

I am full time try check the buyer’s request

1 Like

OK, do you mean you can not see buyers request or you do not get buyers request as in in your inbox?

Buyers request are visible for New sellers only two times a day.
You have to find out at what time that happens for your region and then F5 the site until you see the BR.

3 Likes

Buyer request does not come with gig but its comes by your category, its a different page and different feature of Fiverr and Buyers request are visible for New sellers several time in a day you just need to refresh the page after a while sometimes you see the buyer request sometimes not

4 Likes

This is incorrect information, it is not possible to say exactly how many times it will be visible but it is visible several times a day

1 Like

Are you sure? Can you share the timings and what region are you in?

Because we all get it two times a day (I am talking large BR at once, and for New sellers only) on desktop (not app).

Yes, I’m sure, and I’m New Seller from Bangladesh I found buyer request many times a day (both desktop and app)

3 Likes