My gig is no buyer request

freelanceras567

I am full time try check the buyer’s request

OK, do you mean you can not see buyers request or you do not get buyers request as in in your inbox?

Buyers request are visible for New sellers only two times a day.

You have to find out at what time that happens for your region and then F5 the site until you see the BR.

Buyer request does not come with gig but its comes by your category, its a different page and different feature of Fiverr and Buyers request are visible for New sellers several time in a day you just need to refresh the page after a while sometimes you see the buyer request sometimes not

OK, do you mean you can not see buyers request or you do not get buyers request as in in your inbox?

You have to find out at what time that happens for your region and then F5 the site until you see the BR.

This is incorrect information, it is not possible to say exactly how many times it will be visible but it is visible several times a day

This is incorrect information, it is not possible to say exactly how many times it will be visible but it is visible several times a day

Are you sure? Can you share the timings and what region are you in?

Because we all get it two times a day (I am talking large BR at once, and for New sellers only) on desktop (not app).

Are you sure? Can you share the timings and what region are you in?

Because we all get it two times a day (I am talking large BR at once, and for New sellers only) on desktop (not app).

Yes, I’m sure, and I’m New Seller from Bangladesh I found buyer request many times a day (both desktop and app)

Yes, I’m sure, and I’m New Seller from Bangladesh I found buyer request many times a day (both desktop and app)

That is not the answer. We need exact times when you get more new BR visible in 24 hours.

Like I said, we only get to see them 2 times a day. So if you see them differently it could help others from your region.

That is not the answer. We need exact times when you get more new BR visible in 24 hours.

Like I said, we only get to see them 2 times a day. So if you see them differently it could help others from your region.

New seller BR, not visible long time and when we visible some BR all are new and it visible several times a day, it has no specific time

New seller BR, not visible long time and when we visible some BR all are new and it visible several times a day, it has no specific time

OK. Then this is only happening to you and there is a glitch in the matrix.

We all as new sellers get to see new BR two times a day at a specific time, for me it was 8 AM and 2 PM.

Rest of the day BR was empty.

Archived