Fiverr Community Forum

My gig is not appearing on first page after editing gig why?

Recently, I created gig and after few days i got order and i saw my gig on third row of first page but I thought we should change in some description and pricing part now after editing my gig is not appearing on first page and impression getting down. Can someone help me that why is this happening?

2 Likes

make sure to include matching kewords, if your gig shows on 6th page a 7th and higher you may consider change your gig title as well

2 Likes

It might take some time like 24H. Keep patience.

1 Like

I think its been 10 days around

1 Like

My gig is not showing on any pages on that keywords which was ranked on that earlier and I checked for few more different keywords but results is not appear.

1 Like

If you change description and pricing no problem. but main problem is if you change the GIG title its big problem for ranking. you can check the title and change it like before.

1 Like

Yea I think this could be happened due to changing in title but I did like before but didnt got any results

1 Like

@drj_va Using a consistent keyword in your Gig title, description and tags will help improve your search ranking on Fiverr. Additionally, creating a username with a phrase or word related to your area of expertise will reinforce your Gig to a potential buyer. Use the repetition of keywords to your advantage.
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seo-tricks-for-gig-titles

1 Like

Thanks for helping me

1 Like

In my experience, it’s normal for a Gig to drop drastically in rankings after changing e.g. a description. Always when I change a Gig of mine, I keep in mind that this’ll happen.

1 Like

Usually “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” works best!

1 Like