My gig is not displaying anywhere in the search section

sara_yaseer

Hi,
I am contacting regarding my GIG because I am getting all the order via Twitter traffic because having a lot of traffic on Twitter but when I search the GIG on Fiverr my GIG is not displaying anywhere in the search result even I am level 1 seller still not showing anywhere. Can anyone tell me what is the reason?
Thanks

The key to success for online business is the traffic and not the fiverr website. Why should we use the fiverr website if they don’t give us any traffic? Also you need to pay them for every gig that you sale. If you say all your traffic is come from your twitter account than why don’t you just sale your services from your twitter account. The matter is the traffic not the website, that simple.

Guest wppaulxy

The key to success for online business is the traffic and not the fiverr website. Why should we use the fiverr website if they don’t give us any traffic? Also you need to pay them for every gig that you sale. If you say all your traffic is come from your twitter account than why don’t you just sale your services from your twitter account. The matter is the traffic not the website, that simple.

That’s a nice piece of cake. I started seeing changes on my account when I started promoting my account through my social media platforms

Archived