Fiverr Forum

My Gig is not Displaying for others

I don’t know why I am not showing for others. I am not finding my Gig in Display board, please let me know

Are you sure all your gigs have been published? When you are in your Fiverr account, go to Selling, Gigs. You will see headings for Active, Pending Approval, Draft etc. Make sure that you see your gigs in the Active section and not the Draft area.

If you have created new gig and you are not finding it on category or in searching then you should contact with CS i had same problem i told to CS and they solved my problem

I informed but is not getting any response

Here you go https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They always give quick response

yes gig is active, you can check @ acelawla
https://www.fiverr.com/mdriazuddin

Okay. Yes, I see them. I realized after that you are talking about your gigs being displayed when others search for them or when you search for them.

My advice is this:

• Make sure that you are using the correct keywords for your service in your gig title.

• Ensure that you did your research in choosing the popular search tags for the services that you offer. You could have viewed other people’s gigs to get an idea of what search tags to use. These are usually found at the end of the review section of a gig.

• In your gig description, try to include the keywords at least 3 times or more if you are able to.

• For you gig image, make sure that you include the services you are offering on the image and well as any special deals a buyer can get by using your services. Sometimes buyers may not read the gig title, so it’s good to include text on your gig images.

• Make sure you rename you gig image using the your keywords related to your services. You can put a space between each word. However, do not duplicate any keyword in the file name.

• If you are not making any sales for a while, once the gig has no reviews on it, you can back up the data of your gig (gig description etc.) by copy and pasting the relevant information in Microsoft Word. You can then delete the gig and recreate it bearing in mind the suggestion I gave earlier. It is better to delete a gig that is not doing well and has no reviews than editing it because deleting and recreating it gives it a boost in the new arrivals section of Fiverr, giving buyers the opportunity to see it. Editing a gig does not do this.

Apply all these changes if your gigs were not set up this way and then watch over a few weeks to see if you notice any changes. All the best!