My Gig is not Impression Please Help me

freelanceras567

Did you check is your GIG active?

It is good that you check once a week the real status of your GIGs. [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] If you get this: [image] That means your gig is active and visible on your profile, you can sell, but it doesn’t show in search results. If this is new GIG, or you made modifications to it you have to wait 24 hours and check again. If the GIG still gives you that is not fully active, report it to Customer support (CS).

image.thumb.png.0e9229c0cad0f261d625ba973582e988.png

image.thumb.png.ceef7d1aec4fe75da22965c292cd4c0f.png

image.thumb.png.73f006f23aed68c348d1c7c61f299718.png

image.thumb.png.caca9b9f3d5a9a6082eafcaa1afdbedc.png

image.thumb.png.07af756d6f98679dcc86b1d2b299f244.png

image.png.86a94e20e740f1e8a8a3e1e209627865.png

Did you check is your GIG active?

It is good that you check once a week the real status of your GIGs. [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] If you get this: [image] That means your gig is active and visible on your profile, you can sell, but it doesn’t show in search results. If this is new GIG, or you made modifications to it you have to wait 24 hours and check again. If the GIG still gives you that is not fully active, report it to Customer support (CS).

Yes, I did check. my gig is Active.

Maybe, Your Gig not showing in any client’s search. If your gig sees by clients then you will be gain more impressions. Now My opinion is that you can edit your gig. I want to say that, you can change your tag, title. because your gig is not ranked. for that gig not coming in any search results. When your gig comes on the search results, then you will get impressions and clicks. Best wishes to you!

Maybe, Your Gig not showing in any client’s search. If your gig sees by clients then you will be gain more impressions. Now My opinion is that you can edit your gig. I want to say that, you can change your tag, title. because your gig is not ranked. for that gig not coming in any search results. When your gig comes on the search results, then you will get impressions and clicks. Best wishes to you!

Thank you Brother 👍

Archived