My gig is not in any page help!what's the wrong with my gig

emmie9t

You could read through this guide on how to rank your gigs. It might help you! 🙂

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

You could read through this guide on how to rank your gigs. It might help you! 🙂

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

thank you very much.give me a feedback of my gig

thank you very much.give me a feedback of my gig

All the advice I have regarding ranking is in the thread I linked, so you should read that and implement what you haven’t already.

I checked out your gig, and it’s full of grammatical errors, so you could improve that by using a tool like Grammarly.com to check your spelling and word choices.

All the advice I have regarding ranking is in the thread I linked, so you should read that and implement what you haven’t already.

I checked out your gig, and it’s full of grammatical errors, so you could improve that by using a tool like Grammarly.com to check your spelling and word choices.

thank you again 😀

Hey to get more orders or your Gig should go high on pages, you need to be more active online

Create an eye catching gig base on your Niche and what you can offer

then Create a good eye catching GIG IMAGE

after that promote your Gig on Social Platforms

and lastly visit the BUYER REQUEST SECTION and keep sending Job Proposals

Hey to get more orders or your Gig should go high on pages, you need to be more active online

Create an eye catching gig base on your Niche and what you can offer

then Create a good eye catching GIG IMAGE

after that promote your Gig on Social Platforms

and lastly visit the BUYER REQUEST SECTION and keep sending Job Proposals

thank you too ☺️

when you switch to buyer you can not find your gig because you can not purchase you gig @emmie9t

That’s not correct. When you switch to Buyer and search for your gig, it will show up in search. You not finding it, or it not being visible in search, is a different thing. The results won’t filter out your own gig just because you can’t purchase it.

• 8 months later...

That’s not correct. When you switch to Buyer and search for your gig, it will show up in search. You not finding it, or it not being visible in search, is a different thing. The results won’t filter out your own gig just because you can’t purchase it.

100% correct, i agree with you.

Thanks for the tips i appreciate

• 3 months later...

You need to do some research and analysis before creating a gig. Here are some steps you should follow!

First of all, do some keyword analysis. You need to have low competition keywords in your pocket! Also find relevant keywords with low competition. These keywords would be used in tags and description of the gig

After completing keyword analysis, now the time is to write killer description that will show your talent and skillset. While writing description, you need to aware of keyword stuffing. You should add all the relevant keywords in description naturally! It is the most crucial part of creating a gig

Create some eye-catchy graphics to get more views and clicks! Before uploading images, do some image optimization. It will also help to rank faster!
I hope this short description will help you a lot in getting back the rankings! Wish you best of luck! Cheers!

• 4 months later...

Thanks. can you please give me a feedback of my gig.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
035514c12767554841a80409618d9e7bf33f888b_2_666x500.jpeg

Logodesigner880: I will design modern business card for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Logodesigner880 will design modern business card. | Hello Friends!Welcome to my gig.This is Ahmed Imran. A graphic designer, with an experience of many years in this field. I will design modern business | Fiverr

Make your own post in the “Improve My Gig” section of the forum.

Do no hijack other’s posts with your own questions and links.

This topic was originally created in 2019.

GG

Archived