One of my gig’s is not indexed anymore, and I need your help to find out how to solve that.
Here is the story :
I created a few months ago two gigs. In my main gig, I propose to record voice over in French.
It started slow : 1 order on first month, then 2 order, then 5 orders on April (3rd month), at this time I had between 50 to 120 impressions per day, and few clicks and view.
I use buyers requests list everyday.
I put my 2 gigs on vacation mode during 6 days, statistics dropped down to 0 (that seems fair to me).
It took about 1 wek for my secondary gig to get back on tracks.
My main gig remains down to 0 impression per day several week after it got down. (vacation was in March)
Bigger problem : When I try to find my gig through Fiverr’s search engine, it is NOT listed at all! It is not indexed anymore!
What I already tried to solve the problem:
- I modified my gig title (thinking it would make the website take back into the index) : did’nt work
- I sent a message to the Fiverr’s support : they sent me general advice to improve my gig: usefull, but it does not solve the problem.
I now need your help to solve that:
- Should I create a new gig and delete the old one?
- Should I modify entirely the gig (title + description + pricing + video) to have a chance to get the existing gig back into the index?
- Did anyone encoutered this case and found a solution?
- Any idea?
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Here is this non-working gig: