My Gig is not ranking but whey Please Help me

freelanceras567

I’ve done my gig well and I’ve done all sorts of Sher, marketing, SEO, keywords sets and online 24 hours, so why don’t I have gig rankings. I can’t do it. Please help someone 😔 this is my gig link.

favicon-32x32.png.2803e96ab3a69b706f853dff8767b43c.png Fiverr.com
do-facebook-and-influencer-marketing-for-usa-uk-and-world-any-business.jpg.8960ac03051062c7fb41e023eee7d01a.jpg

freelanceras567 : I will do organic facebook marketing for your business in...

For only $5, freelanceras567 will do organic facebook marketing for your business in USA UK. | ********* Welcome to my Facebook Marketing and Promotion Service *********Do you want to Promote your products & business in your Area/worldwide?Okay...

If there’s anything wrong, tell me. Please

Thank You All

Hello,
congrats on your new gig. First of all, I will suggest you to change your name from freelanceras567 to your own name. That will be more pleasant and professional.
Being patient is a very important aspect here in the marketplace, thousands of people are providing services here so normally once you create a gig, you will have to wait for some time. Also, your gig description is very important! Make sure you give a clear description of the service you will be providing and in a way that shows you know your task very well.
Another important advise I have is that look in other similar gigs for a better understanding of what other people are offering, you will have a greater understanding once you start reviewing other gigs and services.

Hello,

congrats on your new gig. First of all, I will suggest you to change your name from freelanceras567 to your own name. That will be more pleasant and professional.

Being patient is a very important aspect here in the marketplace, thousands of people are providing services here so normally once you create a gig, you will have to wait for some time. Also, your gig description is very important! Make sure you give a clear description of the service you will be providing and in a way that shows you know your task very well.

Another important advise I have is that look in other similar gigs for a better understanding of what other people are offering, you will have a greater understanding once you start reviewing other gigs and services.

thank you Brothers, 👍

Hello,

Brother How to change my username ?

I’ve done my gig well and I’ve done all sorts of Sher, marketing, SEO, keywords sets and online 24 hours, so why don’t I have gig rankings. I can’t do it. Please help someone 😔 this is my gig link.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
f796a7a72c21b389fa08b8f349f3811a7edaf4fb.jpeg

freelanceras567 : I will do organic facebook marketing for your business in...

For only $5, freelanceras567 will do organic facebook marketing for your business in USA UK. | ********* Welcome to my Facebook Marketing and Promotion Service *********Do you want to Promote your products & business in your Area/worldwide?Okay...

If there’s anything wrong, tell me. Please

Thank You All

and online 24 hours

How is it possible to be online 24hrs?

its not necessary to be online 24 hours

8-10 hours are enough.

just observe the timing that when more buyer requests are displaying so that you reply them in time.

some people use softwares to show fake online. its not allowed. if it caught, account can be blocked. so never try illegal thing which finally results a Block.

First of all, being online 24hrs is not humanly possible unless you are working as a super-human or use some softwares/tools to trick the Fiverr system. This is not allowed and users will be banned soon if Fiverr notices that users are messing with their system in order to outrun other sellers.

I am alerting you in advance!!

Good Luck.

Hmm, I am confused. You are an SEO Professional and Digital Marketer. Aren’t you supposed to know everything related to marketing and ranking anyway? Why ask us? If someone buys your products, what can they expect? I for one, would expect my website/content to rank really high, then again you are asking us how to rank your own stuff.

To be honest, asking this doesn’t instill any confidence in your skills. For me, a potential buyer, it shows that you just want to rank and get orders, it doesn’t matter how they are finished and if they are finished to begin with.

In your gig packages the audience size field doesn’t match what it says in the package title.

eg. the 1st package says “1M PEOPLE OF FACEBOOK MARKETING” but the audience size says “10000” (10 thousand).

In your gig description maybe reword “Very beautiful is Attractive product description writing”. Maybe add an FAQ.

Archived