My gig is not ranking but why?

hasan584

Hi all, I am a new seller of Fiverr. I’ve done my gig well and I’ve done all sorts of marketing, online 16 hours, so why don’t I have gig rankings?

favicon-32x32.png.ef7f0d66aafbbe7721a18074fafab2fc.png Fiverr.com
do-linkedin-lead-generation-in-24-hours.jpg.8fb1495a3a93a285be691c06fc89b7cd.jpg

hasan584 : I will do linkedin lead generation in 24 hours for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, hasan584 will do linkedin lead generation in 24 hours. | Hello, Welcome to My GigExpert in LinkedIn Research and Email Handling, Market Research, Lead Generation, Data Entry, Data Mining, Building Contact List of Start-up companies, | On...

• Like 3

Marketing your gigs on social media won’t increase your ranking on Fiverr unless the marketing leads to actual sales. Your ranking in search here on Fiverr is based on several factors, including conversion rate, response rate, delivery time, price, reviews, and so on.

There are several things you can do to make your gig more attractive.

First of all, I’d recommend a new gig image. The one you’re using is very low quality, and frankly, it looks like something from the 90s (I don’t mean to be rude - this is merely constructive criticism to help you become more successful on Fiverr!).

To get a good gig image, I recommend using a service like Canva if you’re doing it yourself, or maybe even hire one of the many talented graphic designers here on Fiverr to help you make a gig image that stands out and looks great.

A gig video would be the next step. A gig video can make a difference - if it’s well made and of high quality.

First impressions matter. If you want to inspire trust, you have to start there.

Then, moving on to your gig description. I recommend using a tool such as Grammarly.com to fix any grammatical errors in your description.

Beyond that, spamming your gig on social media will not help. It will lead to some traffic to your gig, sure, but it will be low-quality traffic that won’t convert into sales. That means it can hurt your ranking more than it will help.

Instead, focus on landing the first sales. If you’re professional, helpful, and truthful in your services, you’ll start getting positive reviews and rise the ranks here on Fiverr. It takes time to rank on Fiverr.

From time to time, the Fiverr algorithm will mix new sellers with no reviews into the top results to help them get started. So at some point, it’s probable that you’ll start getting some sales.

In the meantime, work on the buyer request section, writing actionable responses to them, and you’ll hopefully get some orders soon.

Keep in mind that it’s Christmas, so the traffic on Fiverr is generally lower these days. Spend that time productively by working on your gig, optimizing it for search, and you’ll soon learn the ropes of Fiverr.

Welcome, and good luck! 🙂

Here are some guides to help you get started:

In the past, I’ve written a few guides like [Guide] How to Rank Your Gig for Better Results on Fiverr here on the forum. It turned out to be quite popular. This time, I’ve decided to tackle the responses to buyer requests on this great platform, simply because they’re a part of the experience that’s not quite so great as the rest! I’m both a seller and an active buyer, so I can perhaps give some insight into both sides of the requests, and how you as a seller can write actionable answers that …
We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…
During my career, I have communicated with people from many walks of life, from many different cultures and parts of the world. Especially as a freelancer, you have to communicate with people from the opposite side of the world frequently. This isn’t meant as a definitive guide on this by any means, so please, if you wish to become better at communicating with people from other cultures, educate yourselves beyond this forum. In this post, I’ll simply try to lay forth some examples, and explain…
“Color is a power which directly influences the soul.” ― Wassily Kandinsky Do you know why every water bottle is blue? Why every traffic “Stop” sign is red? It’s because different colors make people feel different emotions. Water bottle is blue, because it looks more trustworthy. Would you drink from a water bottle that it’s color is black? I would not even think about buying one. Every traffic “STOP” sign is red, so it will focus driver attention and make him more alert. I learned that when…

You can read more great tips in the Fiverr Tips section of the forum.

• Like 5

Marketing your gigs on social media won’t increase your ranking on Fiverr unless the marketing leads to actual sales. Your ranking in search here on Fiverr is based on several factors, including conversion rate, response rate, delivery time, price, reviews, and so on.

There are several things you can do to make your gig more attractive.

First of all, I’d recommend a new gig image. The one you’re using is very low quality, and frankly, it looks like something from the 90s (I don’t mean to be rude - this is merely constructive criticism to help you become more successful on Fiverr!).

To get a good gig image, I recommend using a service like Canva if you’re doing it yourself, or maybe even hire one of the many talented graphic designers here on Fiverr to help you make a gig image that stands out and looks great.

A gig video would be the next step. A gig video can make a difference - if it’s well made and of high quality.

First impressions matter. If you want to inspire trust, you have to start there.

Then, moving on to your gig description. I recommend using a tool such as Grammarly.com to fix any grammatical errors in your description.

Beyond that, spamming your gig on social media will not help. It will lead to some traffic to your gig, sure, but it will be low-quality traffic that won’t convert into sales. That means it can hurt your ranking more than it will help.

Instead, focus on landing the first sales. If you’re professional, helpful, and truthful in your services, you’ll start getting positive reviews and rise the ranks here on Fiverr. It takes time to rank on Fiverr.

From time to time, the Fiverr algorithm will mix new sellers with no reviews into the top results to help them get started. So at some point, it’s probable that you’ll start getting some sales.

In the meantime, work on the buyer request section, writing actionable responses to them, and you’ll hopefully get some orders soon.

Keep in mind that it’s Christmas, so the traffic on Fiverr is generally lower these days. Spend that time productively by working on your gig, optimizing it for search, and you’ll soon learn the ropes of Fiverr.

Welcome, and good luck! 🙂

Here are some guides to help you get started:

In the past, I’ve written a few guides like [Guide] How to Rank Your Gig for Better Results on Fiverr here on the forum. It turned out to be quite popular. This time, I’ve decided to tackle the responses to buyer requests on this great platform, simply because they’re a part of the experience that’s not quite so great as the rest! I’m both a seller and an active buyer, so I can perhaps give some insight into both sides of the requests, and how you as a seller can write actionable answers that …
We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…
During my career, I have communicated with people from many walks of life, from many different cultures and parts of the world. Especially as a freelancer, you have to communicate with people from the opposite side of the world frequently. This isn’t meant as a definitive guide on this by any means, so please, if you wish to become better at communicating with people from other cultures, educate yourselves beyond this forum. In this post, I’ll simply try to lay forth some examples, and explain…
“Color is a power which directly influences the soul.” ― Wassily Kandinsky Do you know why every water bottle is blue? Why every traffic “Stop” sign is red? It’s because different colors make people feel different emotions. Water bottle is blue, because it looks more trustworthy. Would you drink from a water bottle that it’s color is black? I would not even think about buying one. Every traffic “STOP” sign is red, so it will focus driver attention and make him more alert. I learned that when…

You can read more great tips in the Fiverr Tips section of the forum.

Thank you for your information,i will try best gig image draw

• Like 1

I’m not sure whether Linked-In lead generation is allowed. There have been other gig(s) offering that that have been removed. Maybe because of their user agreement.

research keyword properly and then publish gig on fiverr next you need to share your gig on socila media

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 12/25/2020 at 9:59 PM, hasan584 said:

Hi all, I am a new seller of Fiverr. I’ve done my gig well and I’ve done all sorts of marketing, online 16 hours, so why don’t I have gig rankings?

favicon-32x32.png.ef7f0d66aafbbe7721a18074fafab2fc.png Fiverr.com

do-linkedin-lead-generation-in-24-hours.jpg.8fb1495a3a93a285be691c06fc89b7cd.jpg

hasan584 : I will do linkedin lead generation in 24 hours for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, hasan584 will do linkedin lead generation in 24 hours. | Hello, Welcome to My GigExpert in LinkedIn Research and Email Handling, Market Research, Lead Generation, Data Entry, Data Mining, Building Contact List of Start-up companies, | On...

Bro, I am facing the same problem. My suggestion is you should change your gig image and work on the description and try to create a new gig. Thanks

• Like 1