Fiverr Community Forum

My gig is not showing in any page

My gig is not showing in any page. How to solve this problem?

1 Like

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs in the second paragraph.

1 Like

It is shown, Your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. What does mean “further review from our side”?

Chances are that something triggered the system to suspect your gigs, so now someone is likely to look over the trigger and either confirm or decline the issue. Could be wording, images, or an order that got poor hidden feedback.

Thanks for your suggestions. I have got all my orders from social media marketing in that gig. I didn’t get any order from buyer request yet from that gig. Is it the issue?

Highly unlikely. You’ll just need to be patient. Fiverr staff is very behind, so it might take a week or two for the issue to be reviewed.

How do you people search your gig and confirm that it is not showing? I am new here.

Either manual searches, using the title of the gig and username, or impressions are zero for more than a day or two in a row which means it’s not showing up in search results.