My GIG is on last page

arsalansaghar

Hi everyone, I was getting orders on Fiverr and suddenly they throw my gig to the last page, I don’t reason then i read some topics, and some people also getting this kind of problem and they said its for few weeks. But its been a month and my gig is still on last page. I am not getting any new order or messages since last month. Please help me with this.
Thank You
Arslan

You don’t stop sharing/marketing your gigs to social media, you should marketing your gig to all social media regularly. As a result, the impression and click of your gig will increase. If your gig getting a good impression then your gig again appears on the first page.

don’t worry remain online 7 days if you gig still one last page then delete then gig and create new gig at low competitive keyword . and write a good description without copy paste

I have all the reviews on that gig. How can i delete that gig ?

Hi everyone, I was getting orders on Fiverr and suddenly they throw my gig to the last page, I don’t reason then i read some topics, and some people also getting this kind of problem and they said its for few weeks. But its been a month and my gig is still on last page. I am not getting any new order or messages since last month. Please help me with this.

Thank You

Arslan

I have more then 200 review and from 10 days my best gig on last page.

Archived