Fiverr Community Forum

My gig is on the last page

Hello! everyone, I was get 1 order on Fiverr and suddenly Fiverr throw my gig to the last page, I don’t know the reason then I read some topics, and some people also getting this kind of problem and they said its for few weeks. But its been a month and my gig is still on last page. I am not getting any new order or messages since last month. Please help me with this problem.

26 Likes

You have to wait 60 days.

4 Likes

ok thankyou I will wait

You don’t have to wait 60 days for it! Just keep on working hard to get new Orders and complete them on time with Buyers Satisfaction, In this Situation Buyer Request Section is one of the best way to get New Clients. Best of Luck!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your valuable reply

1 Like

Your gig shared on social media.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your good information

Who said that? My gig is on last page for more than a year.

3 Likes

Is there any reason for 2 months? Because I am facing same problem. Thanks

2 Likes

After same problem I have finished 3 order with 5* review But until my gig in last page. I am leveled seller. Thanks

1 Like

Other sellers have better performance than you. Some delivery 3 orders in an hour, they have the same results, so obviously they rank higher. Then there are cancellations, late deliveries… all of these factor in.

3 Likes

Actually this is just my personal experience. I edited the gig and It worked after 60 days. Thank you.

1 Like

EVERYBODY Thank you so much for your valuable reply

I have more then 200 best review and have more then 10 return buyers ( until getting order from them). Are all the seller better then me? ( there are so many seller have no review)

1 Like

This is not true. My gig is the best on its category, with more postives reviews. My statistics are all 100%. My overall rating as a seller is 5.0 with no order cancelations etc. My gig is in the last page of best selling gigs on its category. Gigs with no reviews or gigs with 4,7 rating and lower are on first page.

2 Likes

Don’t expect much just one gig. Try to create more gig. It is very good if you create 7 gig

3 Likes

Its Better Idea Sir.

1 Like

Sometimes gigs are pushed to the back so newcomers can also receive some orders. That’s why gigs with no reviews or bad reviews are on the first page. They are there temporarily.

“I will promote your fiverr gig” - Pretty sure this is against the terms of service…

3 Likes

It isn’t :slight_smile: I have contacted fiverr customer support before creating it since I had my doubts too, explaining what exactly I’m planning to offer in this gig and they told me it’s absolutely ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s no need to wait 60 days, or any other amount of time either. And it’s not about your gigs or performance most likely. Even perfectly performing gigs can get thrown to last pages, where they can stick for days or years. Usually it happens after editing a gig, so avoid it like the plague.

But if your gigs are eligible for the promoted gigs feature, give it a try. At least I’ve seen significantly more impressions (And not from the promoted gigs) right after opt-ing in for it. It might be a coincidence though, as usually at this month my gigs get a first page position for a week or two, and then again next year in the 4th month.

3 Likes