My Gig is ranking on Top But Outrank

sarikaverma007

It is very natural. Try to respond within 1 hour. And the most important thing is to convert the conversation into orders.

Hey i will reply in just 10 minutes and i converted 90% conversations into orders and i have 7 5 star reviews and completed 14 orders in just 15 days but now my gig out rank

I made some more changes in my gig and optimize it waiting from last 2 days let see when it will get back

Hey don’t do that please. I don’t prefer to edit the best seller gig. It is more dangerous. I don’t know how people think about it. But I have two years of experience about that.

Hey don’t do that please. I don’t prefer to edit the best seller gig. It is more dangerous. I don’t know how people think about it. But I have two years of experience about that.

But now i made changes and soon it will rank also at top 🙂 I am new on this platform just 2 month on fiverr

i joined fiverr in feb 2020 and made my first gig in April 2020

Yes , i checked your gig.I joined Fiverr in Feb as well and made 18 sales. Two of my client didn’t review the work. I don’t know why. They said they will do it later and after 10 days passed Fiverr said you can do that after 10 days.

You can edit your gigs in a specific time period. But when your gig is on rank, please don’t edit them. They will loss their rank. They will automatically come to the previous ranking.

Just wait.

Same thing happened. As a new seller we made mistake so i did by changing my gigs. Its been 2 months since i am at last page. I don’t know when my gigs are going up.

Yes , i checked your gig.I joined Fiverr in Feb as well and made 18 sales. Two of my client didn’t review the work. I don’t know why. They said they will do it later and after 10 days passed Fiverr said you can do that after 10 days.

Waiting for new order completion and new reviews on my gig hope this will rank my gig again

Archived