Fiverr Community Forum

My gig is removed for ( i think ) no eparent reason

why is my gig removed, but it doesn’t violate any law https://www.fiverr.com/users/misterz867/manage_gigs/kidnapp-satire-short-film/edit?

Thanks for sharing your issue here, as your gig already has been removed & we can’t let you know or share any specific reason of this. You have to contact CS or check your Fiverr email where issue must be highlighted.

2 Likes

Hello there @misterz867. Sorry, this happens to you, unfortunate your gig is indeed already removed before we can give you an answer? Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

Fiverr removes Gigs that it deems outside of its editorial focus. Perhaps your Gig was removed for this reason.

I’m not sure whether Fiverr wants to be associated with fake kidnapping videos. Are there any other live Gigs like yours on this site?

1 Like

actually, when I look back and think about it, you are right, fake kidnapping videos are not the most ideal videos for fiver XD. Thank you!

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s the reason, but it’s a real possibility.

Fiverr has had endured quite a bit of controversy in recent years thanks to fake scammer videos and racist sign holding. The company seems to be on guard against anything that could cause negative press.

Hopefully, if we have guessed the reason, you can create some new, acceptable Gigs to earn some cash. :slight_smile:

1 Like

contact the CS they are very helpful…