My gig is showing in the last page, Now what could I do Can anyone please help me?

farihazabin

Previously My gig was ranking within 10 but suddenly my gig was showing in the last page nothing happen in the mean time I have all 5* review & 100% work completion it’s been one month after that I already completed 6 order with my repeating clients with nearly $400 but still my gig is showing on the last page.

Now what could I do Can anyone please help me?

favicon-32x32.png.c14ad9a3465a3951f26e2efe8333c89a.png Fiverr.com 68913827-a24d-44b1-a960-d8c174fb6260.jpg.4299f37b80394c04b6e184d8ea0179f3.jpg

farihazabin's public profile on Fiverr

Hi There, I'm a Financial Accountant, Quickbooks/XERO Bookkeeper and Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant. I have done my BBA (Accounting & Finance) and MBA in Finance. Apart from that I have done extensive training on XERO, Quickbook Online and...

• Like 10

But my question is why is it like that?

But my question is why is it like that?

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…
  • Like 5

It seems most of the people are having the same issue for no reason, I see…
I used to get 5000 impressions, now I only have 1500 ; and I haven’t received any new orders since a week! this is not normal. I used to get inquiries or orders at least once every 2 days.

• Like 6

It seems most of the people are having the same issue for no reason, I see…

I used to get 5000 impressions, now I only have 1500 ; and I haven’t received any new orders since a week! this is not normal. I used to get inquiries or orders at least once every 2 days.

same here. it sometimes demotivates me too. de raking for uncertain period of time and you do not even know whether it will come back or not. I can see most of the sellers in my category have lost their ranking since moths who used to be on page one. If it will happen repetitively, I’m afraid who would opt Fiverr as full time source of income

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 1/7/2021 at 1:57 PM, mehedi_shawon said:

Day by day many new seller come on to the fiverr. Sometimes it happen.But don’t worry some time later your gig will be on past position.

26 minutes ago, sadia_quickbook said:

Day by day many new seller come on to the fiverr. Sometimes it happen.But don’t worry some time later your gig will be on past position.

@sadia_quickbookPlease respect the forum rules and don't copy previous posts.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 1/7/2021 at 3:13 PM, farihazabin said:

Previously My gig was ranking within 10 but suddenly my gig was showing in the last page nothing happen in the mean time I have all 5* review & 100% work completion it’s been one month after that I already completed 6 order with my repeating clients with nearly $400 but still my gig is showing on the last page.

Now what could I do Can anyone please help me?

favicon-32x32.png.c14ad9a3465a3951f26e2efe8333c89a.png Fiverr.com 68913827-a24d-44b1-a960-d8c174fb6260.jpg.4299f37b80394c04b6e184d8ea0179f3.jpg

farihazabin's public profile on Fiverr

Hi There, I'm a Financial Accountant, Quickbooks/XERO Bookkeeper and Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant. I have done my BBA (Accounting & Finance) and MBA in Finance. Apart from that I have done extensive training on XERO, Quickbook Online and...

Did you manage to understand the problem and solve it? I encountered the same issue. The explanation about gig rotation is incorrect, as I can see gigs of other people that consistently appear on the first page for my queries, and they aren't being pushed down in search results. All ratings in my orders are 5.

• Like 2