Fiverr Community Forum

My gig is stuck in 6th page!

hi! 2weeks ago my gig was move back from 1st page to 6page directly! reasons are unknown because many senior sellers face this kind of issues recently.
i am trying the same techniques support are suggesting but nothing seems to be working. i improve SEO tags and other stuff as well and changed my front cover. i think buyers are decrease in overall site that’s why they are changing search algorithm to have at least some sales for everyone? if that’s the reason i respect their decision! btw i only have repeat clients not new clients. i see some people with 4.5 rating and have their recent sale month ago and as low as 5reviews are in the front page? while i get 5+reviews per day and i am on 6th page!
please share your thoughts about this issue! and what else i need to do to go back to 1st page again! thank you

2 Likes

I’ve been on the 1st page for several months and though nothing has changed with my gigs I’m not finding my gigs on any search. I too maintain a 5 star rating with over 400 completed orders. I hope this is a glitch as this is how I pay the bills

2 Likes

I think you can find an explanation here

2 Likes

I think that’s fiverr algorithm problem.Don’t worry for this.Many senior seller have this type of problem so much.Some of senior seller told that It will fix itself after several days.

1 Like

While I appreciate the attempt to explain this - that post you referred to doesn’t explain anything. I’m quite familiar with SEO and search algorithms and for the past 5 months had no issues with maintaining my 1st-page placement with all 5 of my gigs. Now I’m not showing up at all in any search I do even going as deep as page 21. There is definitely something more going on than the standard random rotation that has always been a part of this.

I don’t expect top placement 100% of the time, but I’ve never had an instance of not being listed and if the placement was according to the poster you quoted then none of us would be able to sustain a livable income with this sort of system - as I’m seeing folks with ratings below 4.5 and horrible response times taking up most of my first page searches. Putting folks with less than desirable ratings on the first page is not beneficial to any business model.

This is what I’m hoping. Things have been a tad wonky ever since the Fiverr Promo program launched. At least I’m getting a decent amount of positive response from that system

Just got confirmation there is an issue and they are currently working on it.

1 Like

Yeah I knew it there are a some issue on fiverr. And it’s causes by covid-19.

1 Like

I’m guessing the issue occurred during changes associated with the Fiverr Promotion Program. Thankfully my promotional ads are pulling in enough to keep me going strong until they fix the organic searches

2 Likes