My gig is underperforming badly

cazzymoreemodi

Hello guys, recently my gigs are under performing badly. I am a level two seller on Fiverr. Before I usually Get an order every day but over a week now no sales. Recently I was scammed by two buyers using customer support and the automatically canceled these orders. Since them My gig impressions dropped from 29k to 9k (and is still going down), clicks and every other thing keeps dropping! This is strange because my clients really love my work and I have just one really bad rating over the years! If fiverr are doing this, why should the let all the hard work go in vain because of these two scammers I couldn’t defeat!! It’s even more depressing because I had to quit my job because I was earning more monthly here than at the office. Everything just seems to be going down and getting off every day, even fiverr randomly take away points from my completion rate and on time delivery on a basis!!

This is really getting depressing 😦 help me out guys… Any suggestions and tips are highly appreciated. Link to my gig is on my profile. THANK YOU!!

You have 2 orders in your queue right now.
As for completion rate, that’s on a 60 average, so once 2 months have passed, the cancellations will no longer affect your rate. (Source: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/order-completions-and-cancellations-faq )

On impressions: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

Specific to your gig, please see (DES) point 1: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

You have 2 orders in your queue right now.

As for completion rate, that’s on a 60 average, so once 2 months have passed, the cancellations will no longer affect your rate. (Source: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/order-completions-and-cancellations-faq )

On impressions: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

Specific to your gig, please see (DES) point 1: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Thank you so much, will work on all that now. I appreciate 🙂

Archived