My gig is wrong with category

langahsahiib

Your gig is showing on the first page when I search under backup, cloning, migration, using the Edge browser. I told you this yesterday in another topic you created.

Your gig is showing on the first page when I search under backup, cloning, migration

Can i ask in which category you see it in top as recommended or best selling gig?As i want it to see top in searching page by tags etc and also as recommended gigs.

Guest smiler3d

Your gig is showing on the first page when I search under backup, cloning, migration

Can i ask in which category you see it in top as recommended or best selling gig?As i want it to see top in searching page by tags etc and also as recommended gigs.

As i want it to see top in searching page by tags etc and also as recommended gigs.

I want to be 25 again, but that’s not going to happen either. 😉

Why not just be glad it’s on the best selling page? 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/categories/programming-tech/wordpress-services/backup-cloning-migration?source=gig_nested_sub_category_link&filter=rating

As i want it to see top in searching page by tags etc and also as recommended gigs.

I want to be 25 again, but that’s not going to happen either. 😉

I’m not receiving any order even it is in best selling category 😎

Please stop worrying about where your gigs are. 🙂

I’m not earning anything since a 6 days so how you can say no neeeeeeeeeeed to worry ?😉

I actually got a lot of orders after coming back from “out of office” experience where my gig was nowhere to be seen. It was quite upsetting so I stopped worrying about where my gig position is and focused on work!

Hopefully you will get more work soon!

I actually got a lot of orders after coming back from “out of office” experience where my gig was nowhere to be seen. It was quite upsetting so I stopped worrying about where my gig position is and focused on work!

Hopefully you will get more work soon!

I actually got a lot of orders after coming back from “out of office” experience

I did also this part of out of office mode but nothing found so can you explain the whole procedure how you did this one procedure?

I actually got a lot of orders after coming back from “out of office” experience

I did also this part of out of office mode but nothing found so can you explain the whole procedure how you did this one procedure?

You shouldn’t do that it’s bad for your gig ranking!

My laptop broke so I had to take a break since I didn’t want to cancel any orders. You can see it in your profile page below “Recent Delivery”.

“Out of office” didn’t help me get orders. I stayed online here 24/7 and spent a lot of time on buyer request section refreshing the page sending offers.

Capture.thumb.JPG.7160e6f75ad2ed7999b1566e876de7de.JPG

See here in google chrome incignito tab where when i search wordpress transfer then it is on first page for just 1 minute and then again it disappeares from here and go on end page and remember it does not show on other browsers .So what is this drama fiverr is playing with us ? 😉

Archived