Fiverr Community Forum

My gig isn't attracting any buyers and I don't know why

I have recently put up a gig and did my absolute best to make it seem professional and interesting to buyers. I only got 1 buyer to purchase a gig so far and I unfortunately can’t seem to attract others. I am in dire need of some assistance, as this is my only form of income. All I get are clicks, impressions and views…
Here is my gig https://www.fiverr.com/share/q5DEwy

My fragile health sometimes prevents me from working at a part-time job, but now because of COVID19, it is impossible for me to work. I really need buyers to purchase my services.
Can someone help me please,
thanks

3 Likes

Hey Raria, you should lower the prices a bit, put the basic package to 15 bucks, and add a gig video :).
Hope this helps you! Make sure to use images that make your gig stand out from others

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Do you have any suggestions on what kind of pictures would stand out?

1 Like

Hmm something that is abstract you know a bright color, but not too bright, just the right brightness. Here’s something you can do : search one shot on fiverr and look at your image after you add an abstract image of your work and see if it stands out from other gigs :slight_smile:
hope this helps!

1 Like

Something with bright colours like yellow seem to do really well in attracting potential buyers.

2 Likes

I recommend using Canva as a tool to create free and attractive gig thumbnails, it’s pretty self explanatory. You can also do the Fiverr English test, it’s very easy and only takes 5 minutes, it will help boost your profile. You can look at other sellers in your category and analyse what they are doing different. Also as a new seller, you can create a maximum of 7 gigs, so utilise that and increase the chance of an order. Good luck to you for your future endeavours.

2 Likes