My gig isn't attracting any buyers and I don't know why

raria_studios

I have recently put up a gig and did my absolute best to make it seem professional and interesting to buyers. I only got 1 buyer to purchase a gig so far and I unfortunately can’t seem to attract others. I am in dire need of some assistance, as this is my only form of income. All I get are clicks, impressions and views…
Here is my gig https://www.fiverr.com/share/q5DEwy

My fragile health sometimes prevents me from working at a part-time job, but now because of COVID19, it is impossible for me to work. I really need buyers to purchase my services.
Can someone help me please,
thanks

Hey Raria, you should lower the prices a bit, put the basic package to 15 bucks, and add a gig video :).

Hope this helps you! Make sure to use images that make your gig stand out from others

Thank you so much! Do you have any suggestions on what kind of pictures would stand out?

Thank you so much! Do you have any suggestions on what kind of pictures would stand out?

Hmm something that is abstract you know a bright color, but not too bright, just the right brightness. Here’s something you can do : search one shot on fiverr and look at your image after you add an abstract image of your work and see if it stands out from other gigs 🙂

hope this helps!

I recommend using Canva as a tool to create free and attractive gig thumbnails, it’s pretty self explanatory. You can also do the Fiverr English test, it’s very easy and only takes 5 minutes, it will help boost your profile. You can look at other sellers in your category and analyse what they are doing different. Also as a new seller, you can create a maximum of 7 gigs, so utilise that and increase the chance of an order. Good luck to you for your future endeavours.

Archived