My gig issue disappearance after updating

langahsahiib

Hello everyone this is my gig url https://www.fiverr.com/langahsahiib/migrate-or-transfer-your-website-to-new-host-or-domain .Before 5 days i updated it’s tags and description also with photo etc…Then it suddenly went down and disappeared from search results.When i search it then i find it end page and last of hundred gigs.Listen When i search it by category then it is still best selling gig by clicking category i mean when you click on top front program and tech>Wordpress>24 hours delivery>5 to 25 dollar then it is still on first page as best selling gig .So there is technical issue with this ? and also fiverr is not recommending my gig and also it is here on last page.So please suggest me what i should do?.Here is attachment of my gig appearance in best selling

Capture.thumb.JPG.45b9bb15e892bafbc3c8b6a21446a4da.JPG
Cature.thumb.JPG.9a7372345733a0e30a1b986bee96891d.JPG

But 5 days have passed and today it appeared for just 10 seconds on front page and then again disappeared

it appeared for just 10 seconds on front page and then again disappeared

How can you possibly know this to that level of accuracy? Do you spend all your time looking for your gigs?

The algorithm and how the search works changes all the time. I honestly wouldn’t worry about it. 🙂

it appeared for just 10 seconds on front page and then again disappeared

How can you possibly know this to that level of accuracy? Do you spend all your time looking for your gigs?

The algorithm and how the search works changes all the time. I honestly wouldn’t worry about it. 🙂 yes absolutely and before 1 hour it just appeared for 10 seconds and then suddenly disappeared

Do you not think that by constantly searching for your gig, you might be skewing the search results and your stats anyway?

It was going best selling gig and still is in best selling gig category and daily were gaining 400 impressions with 40 clicks and views

Please Read this i hope this will help you

Hi Every One, I m working on Fiverr since 2016 and this post for those one who is looking for gigs tags update time, According to my Observation gigs are updated every 24 hrs but I m writing this for Pakistan Fiverr sellers , Once you update your tags the results will show you in morning 5’o clock and your gigs views will updated at 5:20 am every day One more Thing please do not change your tags every day let them get some place in market give some time approx 3-4 days to get exact impression…

Please Read this i hope this will help you

Hi Every One, I m working on Fiverr since 2016 and this post for those one who is looking for gigs tags update time, According to my Observation gigs are updated every 24 hrs but I m writing this for Pakistan Fiverr sellers , Once you update your tags the results will show you in morning 5’o clock and your gigs views will updated at 5:20 am every day One more Thing please do not change your tags every day let them get some place in market give some time approx 3-4 days to get exact impression…

It was my last mistake to change tags etc.Today this person promise to all fiverr forum colleagues to never change anything in future.But as i told before it has been 5 days passed when i updated my gig but still am unable to see it in searching as still it is in best selling category so any idea should i contact to fiverr team or what i should to do ? I’m so worry about it as am student and earning for my study. 😥

It was my last mistake to change tags etc.Today this person promise to all fiverr forum colleagues to never change anything in future.But as i told before it has been 5 days passed when i updated my gig but still am unable to see it in searching as still it is in best selling category so any idea should i contact to fiverr team or what i should to do ? I’m so worry about it as am student and earning for my study. 😥

It was my last mistake to change tags

**All End here you make mistake n now be patient i hope you will get back to your position if you remember your last updated then make change to last one if you do not have it then wait and watch

one more Suggestion if you ever need to update any thing please take screen shot of it and save it in your personal files if you get better results after updating that is good if you do not get good results then putt all your previous details and save it i hope this will help you

But 5 days have passed and today it appeared for just 10 seconds on front page and then again disappeared

Are you taking any steps to help people find your gig – like marketing and promoting it to the people who need your services? This is always a good thing to do, so that you are not expecting the search results to provide all of your traffic. It also allows you to keep bringing in new customers, for those times – like now – when your gig doesn’t rank as well as you want it to rank.

It was my last mistake to change tags

**All End here you make mistake n now be patient i hope you will get back to your position if you remember your last updated then make change to last one if you do not have it then wait and watch

one more Suggestion if you ever need to update any thing please take screen shot of it and save it in your personal files if you get better results after updating that is good if you do not get good results then putt all your previous details and save it i hope this will help you

I always make better changes in update and you can see my gig here ( https://www.fiverr.com/langahsahiib/migrate-or-transfer-your-website-to-new-host-or-domain )

Before it when i updated my gig then it came back after 4 days but then i was unknown about the issue why it disappeared and after 1 day i updated it again then 5 days have passed and nothing found lol .So any suggestion should i contact to fiverr team or should wait?

I always make better changes in update and you can see my gig here ( https://www.fiverr.com/langahsahiib/migrate-or-transfer-your-website-to-new-host-or-domain )

Before it when i updated my gig then it came back after 4 days but then i was unknown about the issue why it disappeared and after 1 day i updated it again then 5 days have passed and nothing found lol .So any suggestion should i contact to fiverr team or should wait?

hould i contact to fiverr team

They only say ranking is not permanent all you need is wait and promote your gigs on facebook,twitter(with proper tags),Linkedin (with proper tags)

They only say ranking is not permanent all you need is wait and promote your gigs on facebook,twitter(with proper tags),Linkedin (with proper tags)

Hmmm i know this reply from fiverr and look my message which i’m sending to fiverr and also mentioning all their replies please look and let me know about my struggle before fiverr team {Hello fiverr team,

Before 5 days i updated my gig tags and description also with photo etc…Then it suddenly went down and disappeared from search results.When i search it then i find it end page and last of hundred gigs.Listen When i search it by category then it is still best selling gig by clicking category i mean when you click on top front program and tech>Wordpress> existing website>Backup cloning and migration>Budget 5-25>24 hours delivery. then it is still on first page as best selling gig .So there is technical issue with this and also fiverr is not recommending my gig on recommended page it is on end of all gigs here also.So my question is that when it is still in best selling category then it should be in top of searching page as it was before updating.Keep in mind before updating it was in top in first searching page and after updating it went down.I know there is fiverr algorithm works and many variable are there on which gig rotates.But i believe this is some kind of issue from fiverr searching.I have also researched this issue on fiverr forum and all experience sellers said that this issue is from fiverr and fiverr editorial team only can fix it.I have also attached the screen shots of best selling category where it is still in first page.Second screen shot is recommended page where it is still in end .And also in searching it is on end .I know my gig is active and is in searching and there is no issue with my gig through my account from fiverr that can be fixed from editorial team.So please send my gig to editorial team to fix the issue}

Hmmm i know this reply from fiverr and look my message which i’m sending to fiverr and also mentioning all their replies please look and let me know about my struggle before fiverr team {Hello fiverr team,

Before 5 days i updated my gig tags and description also with photo etc…Then it suddenly went down and disappeared from search results.When i search it then i find it end page and last of hundred gigs.Listen When i search it by category then it is still best selling gig by clicking category i mean when you click on top front program and tech>Wordpress> existing website>Backup cloning and migration>Budget 5-25>24 hours delivery. then it is still on first page as best selling gig .So there is technical issue with this and also fiverr is not recommending my gig on recommended page it is on end of all gigs here also.So my question is that when it is still in best selling category then it should be in top of searching page as it was before updating.Keep in mind before updating it was in top in first searching page and after updating it went down.I know there is fiverr algorithm works and many variable are there on which gig rotates.But i believe this is some kind of issue from fiverr searching.I have also researched this issue on fiverr forum and all experience sellers said that this issue is from fiverr and fiverr editorial team only can fix it.I have also attached the screen shots of best selling category where it is still in first page.Second screen shot is recommended page where it is still in end .And also in searching it is on end .I know my gig is active and is in searching and there is no issue with my gig through my account from fiverr that can be fixed from editorial team.So please send my gig to editorial team to fix the issue}

Let us know when you get answer

Let us know when you get answer

hahah sure i know they can’t help or do not want to help and i already discussed them through my old ticket and this is my new ticket.This is today my last reply to you because i want to save my reply quota so i can reply you tomorrow So keep good wishes and prays for me

hahah sure i know they can’t help or do not want to help and i already discussed them through my old ticket and this is my new ticket.This is today my last reply to you because i want to save my reply quota so i can reply you tomorrow So keep good wishes and prays for me

i know they can’t help or do not want to help and i already discussed them through my old ticket and this is my new ticket.

Please be aware that Fiverr CS does not appreciate multiple tickets on the same issue. It is unwise to open a new ticket for the same issue, if you don’t get a response on the first ticket. CS might view multiple tickets as harassment, and they have been known to ignor future communication on the issue as a result.

You stated that your gig is still in the search results – this is good news. Fiverr does not, however, guarantee that your gig will be found exactly where YOU want it to be in the search results. There are thousands of gigs in competition with yours. You need to earn better gig performance than those competitor gigs in order to gain top visibility in the search results.

Good luck in your communication with CS – I hope you gain a favorable response, although, to be honest, I’m almost certain what they are likely to say.

No, please don’t do that. It’s really annoying for other social media users to see a Fiverr gig with hashtags.

It’s totally possible to generate leads to your Fiverr business, but it has to be organic, not just sharing your link a bunch of times with hashtags.

Archived