My gig issue with fiverr

sodonmaya

Hello I’m a new seller but have been working outside fiverr before I start working on fiverr now.
So I have a few question and I will be glad to here answer from all belove one…Please how do I get more clicks and views on my gig?
And also my gig is on shopify marketing first page but if i’m online and people search for online sellers my gig won’t show there…please what can be the reason???
This is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Ldb03p
Thanks
Catherine

Hello I’m a new seller but have been working outside fiverr before I start working on fiverr now.

So I have a few question and I will be glad to here answer from all belove one…Please how do I get more clicks and views on my gig?

And also my gig is on shopify marketing first page but if i’m online and people search for online sellers my gig won’t show there…please what can be the reason???

This is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Ldb03p

Thanks

Catherine

people search for online sellers my gig won’t show there

This is a recurrent problem affecting everyone.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Your gig video thumbnail, I think you meant ‘modern’ marketing skills. Also, the robo-voice is (I’m sorry to be blunt) terrible. There’s punctuation missing, which makes the auto-voice not read the lines properly. And as you have text on-screen, it’s simply not needed.

Some things to consider about clicks/impressions/views:

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

The ‘online’ depends on activity on Fiverr, near as I can figure.

Archived