My Gig Is't Rank, How Can i Rank My Gig

mahbubrimon

• 3 weeks later...

You can improve your gig’s visibility by being a great seller, who delivers top-quality work, that earns positive reviews.

You can largely determine that your gig title is working if you are seeing a rise in impressions generated here on Fiverr.

can you help me. how my gig rank, my gig is at now last page

• 1 year later...

You can improve your gig’s visibility by being a great seller, who delivers top-quality work, that earns positive reviews.

You can largely determine that your gig title is working if you are seeing a rise in impressions generated here on Fiverr.

Does this define what he asked

To rank a gig you must focus on some important parts.

1. The gig title
  2. Gig images
  3. Packages description (If you divided your service into 3 packages).

#1 Title must be written by a minimum of 2 powerful keywords & related to the service you are providing. Also, try to explain the service in the first 8 to 10 words.

#2 The main gig image must need to be attractive and need to fully explain what you are selling. Highly avoid promiscuous photos.

#3 About 50% order depending on the package’s short description. So be carefully write these.

To rank a gig you must

• The gig title
  • Gig images
  • Packages description (If you divided your service into 3 packages).

No, those are not secrets to rank your gig. That is a minimum requirement to be able to publish your gig. Without gig title, description or image you wouldn’t even be able to publish your gig.

And that wouldn’t help you to “rank” your gig because 100% of sellers have that.

• 2 months later...

Archived