Fiverr Community Forum

My gig mark as denied!

Hello.
I want to sharing about my experience today.

Today, when I wake up, I got email by fiverr that my gig about design certificate have been markend as denied without any previous warnings.

So, I try to contact CS to get the reason about that, but the CS just said :

"Thank you for contacting us regarding this matter. I have reviewed your account and the Gig in question.

Unfortunately that kind of service is not sold on Fiverr therefor your Gig has been denied."

So, I try to contact again, with same question, to get answer about the reason why my gig mark as denied without any previous warnings. But, my request mark as solved by fiverr without any answer!

I try to do same thing until 3 times and all my request just mark as solved by fiverr without any answer!

But I not give up, I still make request and give more detailed question and I got this answer from fiverr :

"Please note that this kind of service is against our Terms of Service and is not going to be fatured on Fiverr.

Please do not open any new tickets on this subject, you can contact us for this issue through this order."

Okay I got the answer but what I mean is I want more detailed about why that happen.

I violate the TOS, but Why now fiverr mark my gig as denied?

On that gig I have make almost 20 selling with 5 start for all review.

And now fiverr stop it!

Why not when I first made that gig?

I was very disappointed with fiverr!