My gig not appearing in search

abro_designs

hello to all
i have one question, from 4 days iam uploading my gig its shows active from my side but nothing in search,nor its in new arrival…than i searched on fiver seller help about my gig and this msg displayed (Your Gigs is not displayed in the search results pages in the marketplace since is is currently being moderated by our Trust and Safety team. The moderation process may last up to 30 days. )
what does it means??and why it is happening with me ??means what can be the reason for that…
thanks in advance

except for my 2 main gig i deleted all my gigs and uploaded complete new title and description and picture also…but now still no gig in search…how to get out of this situation please help…

but now still no gig in search…how to get out of this situation please help…

Hi @abro_designs, you need to wait for Fiverr. Don’t worry.

but now still no gig in search…how to get out of this situation please help…

Hi @abro_designs, you need to wait for Fiverr. Don’t worry.

OK…FIVER WILL DO IT AUTOMATICALLY ??

sorry to bother you but one more question,if we go to promote gig there is option to create badge to get more traffic…i dnt understand the method how to create badge ??is that on fiverr gig??one more option is there also in promote gig is to create custom offer ??what does it means and how both help in getting traffic to account…

thanks again

OK…FIVER WILL DO IT AUTOMATICALLY ??

sorry to bother you but one more question,if we go to promote gig there is option to create badge to get more traffic…i dnt understand the method how to create badge ??is that on fiverr gig??one more option is there also in promote gig is to create custom offer ??what does it means and how both help in getting traffic to account…

thanks again

sorry to bother you but one more question,if we go to promote gig there is option to create badge to get more traffic…i dnt understand the method how to create badge ??is that on fiverr gig?

Sorry but this I can’t answer you as I don’t know.

promote gig is to create custom offer ??what does it means and how both help in getting traffic to account…

No, promotion has nothing to do with creating an offer. A custom offer is and offer you create to a buyer who asks for it. For example, when a buyer messages you because the job he/she wants to be done doesn’t fit or is beyond the packages.

Promotion is promoting your gig(s)

sorry to bother you but one more question,if we go to promote gig there is option to create badge to get more traffic…i dnt understand the method how to create badge ??is that on fiverr gig?

Sorry but this I can’t answer you as I don’t know.

promote gig is to create custom offer ??what does it means and how both help in getting traffic to account…

No, promotion has nothing to do with creating an offer. A custom offer is and offer you create to a buyer who asks for it. For example, when a buyer messages you because the job he/she wants to be done doesn’t fit or is beyond the packages.

Promotion is promoting your gig(s)

we go to promote gig there is option to create badge to get more traffic

thanks alot…and what about we go to promote gig there is option to create badge to get more traffic ?/how to create that and is that on fiverr gig ?

we go to promote gig there is option to create badge to get more traffic

thanks alot…and what about we go to promote gig there is option to create badge to get more traffic ?/how to create that and is that on fiverr gig ?

I just told you I can’t answer you this question because I don’t know anything about creating a badge for getting more traffic, sorry. 😉

You’re welcome 😉

i came with same problme…my gig not getting published…as iam uploading gig it shows active on my profile but not in new arrivals…when i saw on seller help it says its under review might take 30days…i have changed catogery.changed words titles pictures,but no use…need advice…my sale is stoped because of no gig in new arrivals iam not getting orders.

thanks again

i came with same problme…my gig not getting published…as iam uploading gig it shows active on my profile but not in new arrivals…when i saw on seller help it says its under review might take 30days…i have changed catogery.changed words titles pictures,but no use…need advice…my sale is stoped because of no gig in new arrivals iam not getting orders.

thanks again

when i saw on seller help it says its under review might take 30days

Hi @abro_designs

Your gig is being reviewed by Fiverr and you siad, it will take 30 days. You need to wait.

In any case, here’s the link to contact support (CS) if you wnat to ask them antthing related to your issue. Just send them 1 ticket and wait for their response, otherwise, if you place ticket after ticket, CS will consider you’re spamming and may get a warning.

https://fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

when i saw on seller help it says its under review might take 30days

Hi @abro_designs

Your gig is being reviewed by Fiverr and you siad, it will take 30 days. You need to wait.

In any case, here’s the link to contact support (CS) if you wnat to ask them antthing related to your issue. Just send them 1 ticket and wait for their response, otherwise, if you place ticket after ticket, CS will consider you’re spamming and may get a warning.

https://fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

ohh ok…thank you so much…but now as you adviced before i changed picture discription words titles picture but still my gig is like that…what can be the reason…and what if it will be denied??

i heared that if 5gig denied profile will be blocked

ohh ok…thank you so much…but now as you adviced before i changed picture discription words titles picture but still my gig is like that…what can be the reason…and what if it will be denied??

i heared that if 5gig denied profile will be blocked

I can’t answer something that I don’t control and is out of my hands, sorry. If you contact CS, maybe they can tell you what’s going on with your gigs.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem here, so I guess I’ll try deleting one of the gigs that could be too similar?

As far as earning a badge: Users earn a badge when they take a course from Fiverr Learn. I have not done it myself so can’t tell for sure if this will work.

I have changed keywords in my gig to see if there are any changes and have not succeeded.

• 7 months later...

@abro_designs I am facing the same issue now. My gig was working fine an I am a level 2 seller but since last week my impression were going down and and when I checked my gig is appearing anywhere in the marketplace. When checked the gig status, it says: […] being moderated by our Trust and Safety team […]

Now do I need to contact CS or wait?

Archived