My gig not Online Show issue

I am 20hour online active but My All gig is not online show. please solve issue my gig problem.I would like to make Fiverr the opportunity to work wellScreenshot_3Screenshot_2Screenshot_1

same issue sometime with mine :frowning:

i think contact to customer support is better idea to solve this issue

You can check your setting. After the still face same problem then you should contact with support.

fiverr reply Hi Basirun,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Could you please try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, and let me know if this helps? For your convenience, here are instructions by browser for clearing your cache and cookies.

Google Chrome on Mac, PC
Mozilla Firefox
Safari
Opera
Internet Explorer
Edge

If you are not using Chrome, please note that Fiverr was developed to work optimally with Chrome. If there are any compatibility issues with your current browser, then it’s something we can look into for you.

Please let me know if this helps.

Hi Basirun,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Could you please try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, and let me know if this helps? For your convenience, here are instructions by browser for clearing your cache and cookies.

Google Chrome on Mac, PC
Mozilla Firefox
Safari
Opera
Internet Explorer
Edge

If you are not using Chrome, please note that Fiverr was developed to work optimally with Chrome. If there are any compatibility issues with your current browser, then it’s something we can look into for you.

Please let me know if this helps.

so clear you cache and cookies

but no online show same problem

You can restart your computer. But I’m not sure

yes restart but no online show same problem

Did you check your setting?

Go to setting and on account section you will find Turn on Online or go to offline

I have been suffering from the same problem for two months.I contacted to support and they reply me to clear the cookies. But It’s didn’t work . Now I do not know whether this problem will be solved.