Fiverr Forum

My gig not rank but 5 star reviews me gig

hello everyone.
my gig not rank but 1 reviews 5 star…my service twitter marketing. all my service 20 page but my gig 9 number page…please tell me what my gig problem…
gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/hasi6995/do-organic-twitter-promotion-and-facebook-promotion?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=0828b1bb-e1af-459b-aa5c-0a47dae46980&pckg_id=1&pos=17&context_type=auto&funnel=514e06fd-099c-47f9-8115-e4a13cfcbce6&seller_online=true

Hi there @hasi6995, How are you doing. I just checked your Gig. Sorry to say but it needs some moderation. First, your images look very blurry.

Second, your profile decription…

100 percent organic followers grow

If you’re an expert in Social Media than you would know that you can’t promise your clients a 100% business GROW, never offer something that’s out of your control!!

Third, your long description…

I am a professional and experienced digital marketplace. I’m an expert on Organic twitter promotion and Facebook Promotion. If you want to make your account number top in the world. Then order me. I do some thing that will improve your account by 100%. I give you my best service. I will run professionally and grow your Organic twitter promotion and Facebook to your real audience.

The following 100% of your growth will be organic.

My service includes:

• Increase your followers
  • all people real and big
  • engagement
  • growth your business
  • costumer support 24/18

100% Money Back Guarantee If you are not satisfied.
Please In Order me.

Fourth, do I need to order you or your product???

There’s a lot of Grammarly mistakes here and I think you should find someone to rewrite your Description in English. Fiverr offers enough experienced proofreaders and English writers to do the job for you.

Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

3 Likes

I think the word you’re looking for is “modification”. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

thank you so much…

Thank you, Word Hunter. where would I be without Holmes :upside_down_face:

Greetings Doo

1 Like