Fiverr Community Forum

My gig not ranking even after getting impression, click & view

HI,

I am facing a huge problem. I am promoting my gig in social media and blog media. I am getting view, click & impression but the ranking of the gigs not changing. Even my one new gig is getting satisfactory impression, click & view but it’s position is at last since last 3 days. Is there any reason here. Actually I cannot understand what I have to do. Please suggest me if there are any experienced guys here.

Thanks/shafiquesayef

1 Like

I don’t think your position will change very much if you aren’t accumulating any sales.

2 Likes

your gig isnt ranking even after getting impression, click & view

because the ranking is based on performance, and performance is based on sales with good reviews

3 Likes

how would we get sales when no ranking? It’s something like which came first egg or hen?

No.

Fiverr isn’t a place where you create a gig and earn orders.

If you want to get orders, you must promote your service, like in any other place of the world.

Fiverr is just a platform where you can provide your service. Then with the time, if you do a good job, probably your gig will get a better ranking, where you will be able to get organic traffic and potential orders.

I don’t think so that someone is going to buy some services from facebook, twitter or other social media platform where everywhere is a large pool of such promtional comments. And most of the time, I have read on forums that they actually never got any sales by sharing their gigs on social media

You don’t need to think, but there is.

I got sales from sharing on social media time ago. I built my clients chart and I’m not on need of this for now.

If you don’t promote your service, your potential buyer wont know you exist.

Creating a gig a waiting isn’t the answer.

1 Like