Fiverr Community Forum

My GIG not showing by search, by filter

I am not finding my gig by search, by filtering. I can’t see it anywhere but got an order. Can you share your advice/Experience?

I understand this and you can get if your site is available on search through using the gig search option

1 Like

thanks for your reply. If my GIG title match with someone what will happen, what I need to do.

1. I’m not finding my gig by any search
  2. My gig title matches with someone title, unfortunately.
    In this situation what should I do, should I delete existing gig or edit title.
    Please give me a wise suggestion, so that I can follow the instruction.

You have two options.
Contact fiverr to claim the ownership of such gig or change the tittle.

If you contact fiverr you light not he favored and if you change the title there is possibility that you. Gig ranking might drop but this is advisable

1 Like

Gig doesn’t appear in the search section until fiverr approves it. Once gig get approved, It should be there in the relevant section and should appear when you search with appropriate words.

1 Like

Why are you advising him to claim ownership of a gig that does not belong to him???
The solution here is simple, fiverr does not have a filter by myself feature. Almost each user has a different experience because the gig are arranged based on unique requirements. If you want to find you gig click on your profile.

1 Like

I’m sure you read what I wrote well.
Thanks

1 Like

mattwill12 thanks a lot for your advice, I am grateful to you. because you have thought about me, wrote and spend your valuable time for me. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply and valuable advice.