My gig rank down day by day

shiuliakter

If you want someone to look at your Gig, you need to move this post to “Improve My Gig”. It does not belong under the forum category of NEWS.

Also, you have read all of 2 minutes of the forum. If you use the search icon in the upper right hand corner of the page, you will be able to put in a search about “Gig Ranking” - there are literally hundreds of posts a day all asking the same thing.

GG 

If you want someone to look at your Gig, you need to move this post to “Improve My Gig”. It does not belong under the forum category of NEWS.

Also, you have read all of 2 minutes of the forum. If you use the search icon in the upper right hand corner of the page, you will be able to put in a search about “Gig Ranking” - there are literally hundreds of posts a day all asking the same thing.

GG

Thank you for your reply

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I submitted a job two months ago, And he did not respond to any of her questions. That’s why Fiverr withdraw is off now. Talking to support they told me that your job was not done properly. He came two months later and said this. Which has been done twice as per the buyer’s requirements two months ago. Which has been done twice as per the buyer’s requirements two months ago. However, I have gained a special knowledge about Fiverr, There is no seller value here, That’s exactly what the buyer says. I thought Fiverr could no longer work.

Archived