My gig ranks fell, orders are stopped

labanyasarker

For the last 2 months, My gigs are gone on the last page in search of the first page. For that, there are no new orders for me for the last 2 months. I don’t know why it happens. I became a level 1 seller on the last 15 July. I contacted customer service but couldn’t get proper solutions. Is there anyone in this forum who faced the same problem or could solve this problem?

My order completion rate is ok, but the problem is having no new orders for the last 2 months and all of my gig goes to the last page for any unknown reason when I search.

Sorry I just noticed your earlier posts. I replied based on your last replay “No Cancellation”

Same issue. But every month 2 time my gig show normal then again push back to last. I do no why?
even last 5 days my gig was normal. now I see (just an hour ago) again push to last. I contacted CH many time but no solution. I think its a bug, but CH told me that is not a bug.
I really disinterested

Same issue. But every month 2 time my gig show normal then again push back to last. I do no why?

even last 5 days my gig was normal. now I see (just an hour ago) again push to last. I contacted CH many time but no solution. I think its a bug, but CH told me that is not a bug.

I really disinterested

At this moment I am not sure about the reason but as they have recently improved their system (specially Impression/View/Click part) so that, stay calm for some time and monitor the performance on regular basis + try to do some GIG promotions methods those are acceptable by Fiverr laws.

At this moment I am not sure about the reason but as they have recently improved their system (specially Impression/View/Click part) so that, stay calm for some time and monitor the performance on regular basis + try to do some GIG promotions methods those are acceptable by Fiverr laws.

I shared my gigs on social media for promotions but no result.

Archived