My gig statistics have changed! Help check

volpetta

Why dont you try changing your search tags and SEO title ?

Give it a try and wait for a week to see r…save current settings’ screenshot to revert that changes back if you see negative impact !

Why dont you try changing your search tags and SEO title ?

Give it a try and wait for a week to see change…save current settings’ screen shot to revert that changes back if you see negative impact !

I already did so, I can’t even find my gig! He was always on the 1st page, I did not have negative reviews

This happens,
Fiverr algorithm keeps changing gig position in search result and I even heard that they give a startup boost to new sellers so this may be the reason…
Although I search for your Piano gig and after applying online filter I found it in 3rd raw of first page so it seems everything is fine with your gigs…

If this happened after you changed tags and SEO title, revert it back to original but if you did it recently after the issue just wait for a week and check back !

This happens,

Fiverr algorithm keeps changing gig position in search result and I even heard that they give a startup boost to new sellers so this may be the reason…

Although I search for your Piano gig and after applying online filter I found it in 3rd raw of first page so it seems everything is fine with your gigs…

If this happened after you changed tags and SEO title, revert it back to original but if you did it recently after the issue just wait for a week and check back !

This is about my gig Selfie Model

This is about my gig Selfie Model

That gig is on second page last raw…so its in search result !

yes, and I can’t find another gig - for all search queries! Maybe it’s a shadow ban? Although the statistics work, there are just very few clicks

Alright ! I couldn’t find that !
May be you can talk to fiverr CS with link to that gig and they can look in to matter…
I dont know if there is something like shadow ban on fiverr !

Just to grab your attention, both of your gigs ( one we are searching and one with cat ) have different gig subcategory and one with “Your message on…” is undiscovered !

May be you can talk to fiverr CS with link to that gig and they can look in to matter…

Just to grab your attention, both of your gigs ( one we are searching and one with cat ) have different gig subcategory and one with “Your message on…” is undiscovered !

Just to grab your attention, both of your gigs ( one we are searching and one with cat ) have different gig subcategory and one with ‘Your message’ on is undiscovered !

in a week there are 30 impressions and 6 clicks!

does it mean that customers see it?

when you will click on gig title here you will see a dropdown where its shown day by day ! check for 8th and 9th of August !

7 August 1 impression, 8 August 0! (August 9 is not yet in statistics

if there is 1 impression, then someone sees my gig! But you and I can’t find it by request

I would suggest you to talk to CS at this point, only they can help you and explain you better…

I couldn’t find your gig even after adding exactly same title in search box and applying several filters , that means something is not right !

yes, there is a problem for sure! I can’t find it either! Thank you very much for your help

I would suggest you to talk to CS at this point, only they can help you and explain you better…

I couldn’t find your gig even after adding exactly same title in search box and applying several filters , that means something is not right !

Please tell me if this is a shadow ban, what are the consequences? can my account be blocked?

Archived