Fiverr Community Forum

My gig stopped appearing in search results? What's happening?

My best seller doesn’t appear either and it’s quite easy to run a search on it, since I translate documents from English to Mexican Spanish. Yet, running a search with the words “Mexican Spanish” yields no results. What’s going on??? (In fact, running a search for “Mexican” should make my gig appear and yet it doesn’t).

1 Like

I was receiving Inbox messages 10 to 15 on Daly basis but not a single message from last few days Impressions and and views are going down Is there any official word when will this over or is there any problem from over side

2 Likes

Without a doubt any type of late, or negativity will plummet your gig, is anyone noticing a very large dip in sales with 2 late delivery’s?It’s very hard to stay motivated when sales fall off even when you work hrd and offer a superior service .

I have the same problem! What’s happening?

I had regular orders and now I have NOTHING for a week now!

Fiverr, why are you doing this???

1 Like

I hate to add kerosene to your flames, but YOU have COMPLETE CONTROL over your sales potential. Why are you relying upon Fiverr to be the source of all of your sales? Your gig is still up, live, and online. Why not market and promote your services to the people out there – in the world – who need your services? No one is stopping you from earning sales except you alone.

If you aren’t gaining the kind of sales you want, then find new ways to earn your sales. Businesses have to market and promote their services. Why do you think you don’t have to do the same? Your gigs are a business; treat them as such if you wish to be successful.

1 Like

Absolutely hysterical instead of words of encouragement you belittle and say another man is not working his hardest to produce clients.
We pay the 20% to have a platform that will advertise our service.

And all of this from a 1K seller that ranks #1 on the search results and gets tons of sales.
Ill send you a offer so I can help you with your people skills.

We are suppose to uplift each other not belittle

1 Like

-First, let me ask you something:
-You’ve already answered my posts on various topics where you teach me how to think and what to do.
Are you working for a fiverr support or are you just a salesman?

Here’s the answer:

I do not have a social network.
I’m a musician, producer, composer.
I do not have time to do marketing and business.
I’m here for that.
Fiverr needs to do marketing and business and he does it very well.
He takes a great deal of this from each promotion of each seller’s work here, and in addition he takes the percentage for transferring money to our accounts.

-I do not deal with marketing, and I do not want to promote the Fiverr for me, nor do I have time for it in my short life.

• Wrong. My gigs are not a business for me. But yes for Fiverr. I’m a good Fiverr seller only.
    Fiverr makes business for us and we pay 20% and more for this favor.

The problem is why I (and many sellers too) have not new orders as before until one week ago…

1 Like

Don’t worry about that it’s changing everyday and this is average of last 30 days
My gig impression was like this 1st day 1300 2nd day 9000+
then 3rd day 3000+ :joy:

Nope. That is not part of Fiverr’s agreement with you (see the TOS). You are merely listed in their gig categories, and, if they approve of your gigs, allowed to be within their search results. Fiverr makes no guarantees of anything – no guarantee of sales, no promise to give you anything other than space to host your gigs on their servers.

YOU are still responsible for your own success, conducting yourself as an honorable businessman, and reaching out to market to your target customers in order to bring in sales.

I am not wrong in this, and I do not believe it is your place to insult me for speaking the truth.

My goal is never to insult if I did I repent. I want to succeed like everyone . I with a lot of others offer superior service in categories however we have people that have 250 order in their queue and show up on every page of search and We can’t even get 1 spot on page 10 ? We are all here to offer our service to the world when people need a service they come to Fiverr search and pick someone . I with a lot of other people just want to be found!

@chrsplmr I don’t know why you aren’t in search results, and I did check on your first two gigs.

I also see you have many orders in your queue, so somehow you still are getting a lot of orders, based on that and on all the recent reviews you have. How are you doing this?

Also, each of your gigs shows the same thumbnail due to the video you have, although I’m not sure this makes a difference in where your gigs show up in search.

Those gigs with 250-order queues show up at the top of the results because they are extremely profitable gigs, and Fiverr wishes to promote the gigs that earn them money. Fiverr is allowed to optimize whatever gigs they wish for prime visibility – ESPECIALLY if those gigs are hugely profitable. If YOU owned a business, wouldn’t you want to feature the products that everyone wanted to buy?

2 Likes

start promoting your gigs in social platforms

i’m new on fiverr. i have create 4 gigs but impression, views, click is very low. please help me how i can improve.

Thanks.

If other peoples gigs were on the 1st page wouldn’t they be profitable that is the whole point of my question…if you have someone that has the same service same quality but with no visibility how can they rank up and prove profitability? That’s what I am getting at obviously a gig with 250 orders means there are more than enough people buying but they see #1 and buy its that simple

I see this answer so much , If I pay 20% for a platform to sell on I want to make money from the platform. Why would I give Fiverr 20% from business that I generate from social media …does that make sense to you?
I’m not going to generate a customer and give Fiverr 20% that does not make sense so this answer is useless

1 Like

I continue to get sales because the orders I got at first the people come back and re-order but I have no new customers and I have vanished from search results for my social media gigs. I work very hard and offer a professional service I do this for a living. I showed up on 1st page for 1 week and got sales and kept all the clients from those 1st sales. I just don’t understand why I am not in the search when I perform a grade A+ service

Same here… :sweat:

I don’t know what’s wrong…

same problem my profile.

I have noticed exactly the same thing on some of my gigs at the begining of this week.
I have 5 differents gigs related to Amazon services in my mother language. We are very few competitors so it’s really easy to see our ranking and to verify that the gigs are visible or not.
Since monday only one of my 5 gigs appear in search results for a reason I completely ignore.
I didn’t really pay attention of this weird result because I was about to put the vacation mode on and I had a few orders in queue to finish before my holidays and I didn’t need new orders for this week. I thought that it was a temporary issue and that it will be solved when I will be back from holidays.

When I see your message, I wonder if this problem will last long on my gigs.

Has this problem been solved for you ? How ?