Fiverr Community Forum

My gig vanished from search results

Hi dear community members,

This is Tajul and I have been working here for 1 year now. I have opened a gig about Instagram marketing service in September 2020. And then after review, my gig was active. After a while, my gig rank on the first page. Then, I have started getting orders. But after January 15 I don’t know what happened. My gig is down overnight (screenshots are added here). Note: Maybe I have got 2/3 bad reviews also 5 order cancellations.

Picture 01:

Picture 02: Last 7 days results:
Picture 03: Last one month:
Picture 04: last 3 months

Now, I want you guys to please let me know how can I get back to my previous position again. What should I need to do now?

Very much looking forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,
Tajul

4 Likes

were you using promoted gigs?

4 Likes

What’s your 6-month look like? Without know that I’d say that wasn’t a ‘previous position’ but an outlier.

2 Likes

No, I didn’t get this feature yet.

1 Like

Hi there!

Thanks for your kind words. Here is my 6 months stats.

Picture 01:

Picture 02:

1 Like

Okay, yes that looks like standard gig rotation.
See: Welcome to "Fiverr 3.0"!

5 Likes

Same thing has happen to a lot of sellers! I saw lot of threads in the forum

1 Like

Are all gigs down or just one?

3 Likes

Maybe you should try adding different keywords(search tags) to your gig

2 Likes

All gigs are going down.

Thank you very much.

Add a video to all gigs and complete some orders, it will be back within 15 days

2 Likes

Did it work for you? :slight_smile: I saw you have mentioned that you are going to try it

1 Like

Not yet, hope it gets sorted. It’s been only 48 hours

2 Likes

I will try to add a video in my gig. But, I didn’t get any new order from last 3 months now. How can I get new orders?

I didn’t try it yet.

create more gigs for same services

1 Like

No.

You cannot create “more” Gigs offering the “same” services. Each Gig needs to be unique and different from another.

Making Gigs as you advise can get his guy a TOS warning or his Gigs deactivated.

GG

1 Like

If I create one or more gigs which are identical with my existing gig then would it be a TOS violation? can you please mention that link, I really need to know that.

1 Like

Same here; all gigs went down overnight 2 weeks ago. I receive only 5-start reviews, and most of them are having a video already.
After 2 weeks and only 5-star reviews, all my gigs are still down.

1 Like