Fiverr Community Forum

My gig video is denied

My gig is denied and in the description it says its due to the video, (video denied) i guess it is due to my miss management of words in the video, but what should i do now? can i remove/change the video or it would demand me to remove the whole gig, i have 16 orders on it with all the 5 star ratings. Thanks in advance for your honest answers

2 Likes

Look at your inbox, Fiverr should have sent an email stating the reason(s) why your video was denied.

Besides common errors such as uploading a video longer than 90 seconds or larger than 50 MB, the next most plausible reason I could expect regarding an automated video deletion is the use of copyrighted music or clips.

2 Likes

The reason mentioned is that HW and academic gigs - Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorised copying is a violation of most, if not all, schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform. Where as i am providing my services as a teacher, i dont do students work for them, i assist them and teach them about doing it in better and simple ways, furthermore my audience is not only students, i have 17 successful 5 star rating orders which were by many professionals. idk what to do now

1 Like

If you were doing actually legitimate tutoring and not ghostwriting/homework for any students - which unlike the latter is allowed here on Fiverr as there are entire sections dedicated to it -, then in my opinion you should resolve the issue personally by contacting Support since it would be a pretty big misunderstanding.

1 Like

i have submitted a request now, and hoping for the best, lets see what happens