Fiverr Forum

My Gig Video rejected for using Video scribe

grrrr fiverr your sooo annoying, this time last year i uploaded a videoscribe for my gig it got approved first time, today i try 3 times and all rejected for this "You should introduce yourself on camera and elaborate about the service you provide directly to your buyers. Your video is a sales tool that helps you build credibility and convince your buyer face-to-face that you are the one for the job"

id just subscribed to sparkol again, if id known fiverr no longer accepts scribes i wouldnt of fecking bothered,

fiverr everyday is slowy turning into ebay. too many RULES.

I use video scribe for my whiteboard gig and had no problems. I also done a number of videos for other sellers on fiverr using video scribe and no problem. Hmmm, is there a new rule or something changing?

i dont know, the only reason i took it down was because the quantity i was offering had changed, tried to re-upload new video with different quantity and thats all i got back denied for “You should introduce yourself on camera and elaborate about the service you provide directly to your buyers. Your video is a sales tool that helps you build credibility and convince your buyer face-to-face that you are the one for the job”

I have also problem during video gig.It satys that

Unfortunately, your video did not pass our content editors’ review.

Here’s some advice to help get your video listed on Fiverr.

You must state in the video that your service is offered exclusively on Fiverr

We invite you to fix this issue and upload your video again for review.

any one can help me resolve this problem

Somewhere in your video you must say or write that your Gig is only available on Fiverr.

It seems like Fiverr are clamping down on their video specifications.

I just made a new gig where most of the competitors in the category have videos of 2, 2 and a half and even 3 minutes long. They present their product and then show examples of completed work. My 1 minute 25 second video was refused due to length.

This is not really fair but those are the rules and they seem to be enforcing them more now.

I also have a whiteboard gig where I do not show my face… the rule of appearing in the video was in vigor when I made it but still it was approved which seems reasonable because who wants to see your face in a whiteboard video?.. they want to see what you can do with sparkol.

Its still frustrating however how some people can get away with breaking the rules and others cannot.

Maybe if you included a photo of yourself in the first screen of your sparkol video you might get away with it.