My Gig Videos "Removed by our Trust & Safety team"

Hello! I recently added new gig videos to my galleries. However, they’re now gone and the thumbnails in my gig edit section state, “Removed by our Trust & Safety team.” Does anyone know what this is all about? The content was clearly my own creation and was under the 50 MB and 70-second guideline/rule they give. What in the world could have thrown up a red flag? What do I need to know when uploading videos to my gig? Thanks!

I think there must be some thing against from TOS which may be you didn’t notice at time you prepared/uploaded (some thing like copyright strike such as background music or images etc…) or some one from your competition marked it by some solid proof. Also possible that later on you will receive an email in which fiverr team can suggest you some better way. What if we can see that video here to find what caused for that removal?

We have no way of knowing why your gigs or videos or anything was removed. You need to ask customer support. How would we know?

Hi there. Yes, I did send a message to customer support. My inquiry on here was simply to see if anybody else had ever had a similar experience- and if so- what did they end up doing to correct the issue. I uploaded my video again and it took fine that time.

Thanks for the advice, everyone! I simply reloaded the video again and it was accepted just fine. I made no changes to it. So, I’m not sure what the issue might have been. But, it looks like I am good to go now!

congratulations! you got succeed. that’s why this quotation is so famous, “Try again and again”😄:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

hi, did anyone get a response from the customer support team. i also uploaded a gig related to adobe illustrator using original work but itwas removed by the TOS team. ? Also, if i don’t see a submit ticket request. New to Fiverr. can anyone please guide? Thank you.

hi, did anyone get a response from the customer support team. i also uploaded a gig related to adobe illustrator using original work but itwas removed by the TOS team. ? Also, if i don’t see a submit ticket request. New to Fiverr. can anyone please guide? Thank you.

if i don’t see a submit ticket request.

Here you go: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

If you wish to discuss your own experience further you need to create your own new topic.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived