My gig was denied and can I still get my earnings?

hannahjurolan

“This gig breaches our ToS, but sure you can do these orders for it.”

Does that makes sense to you?

If you break the rules of a card game, do you get to finish playing that hand? No. You’re out and gone.

Why would Fiverr let you do work that breaches their ToS? Think about it.

But I didnt know I breached their tos. So I will never get my money? its on their pending clearance

• Like 6

But I didnt know I breached their tos. So I will never get my money? its on their pending clearance

So it’s okay to breach ToS if you haven’t read them? No.

Read the ToS.

So I will never get my money? its on their pending clearance

When did I say you won’t get your money for orders in pending clearance? I only said you can’t do existing orders in your queue you haven’t completed.

• Like 6

So it’s okay to breach ToS if you haven’t read them? No.

Read the ToS.

So I will never get my money? its on their pending clearance

When did I say you won’t get your money for orders in pending clearance? I only said you can’t do existing orders in your queue you haven’t completed.

but the order are still in progress.

• Like 6

You’re talking about two different things:

Orders that are completed for which the money is pending clearance.

And orders that are in your queue that you haven’t completed.

Yes I have orders in queue before my gig was taking down, is it necessary to finish them? and still got paid for it?

• Like 6

Yes I have orders in queue before my gig was taking down, is it necessary to finish them? and still got paid for it?

Do you have an issue understanding English?

I just explained why Fiverr wouldn’t allow you to do that.

If they removed your gig it’s because they don’t want you doing that service. So why would they let you do the orders you had open for it?

• Like 6

• 2 years later...
On 8/25/2020 at 5:30 AM, hannahjurolan said:

Hi i am new here in fiverr, my gig was denied after a month. However, Ive already got a couple of orders. Can I still get my pending clearance? And Ive still got pending orders, can i have it delivered then still get paid?

Today this morning my all gigs were denied can I still get my orders and the remaining that are pending clearance?

Edited by hasnainraza139
  • Like 6

Dear Fiverr support teams

My account is restricted, Today this morning my all gigs were denied can I still get my orders and the remaining that are pending clearance? I want my account back please help me.

How can I answer my Client account it's in review, immediately my need account was back because my order running please help me

Thank you

• Like 6