My Gig was Denied however other sellers are doing it

Guest solocreations

Guest solocreations

My Gig Was : write a positive review and rate your android app 5 stars
write a positive review and rate your android app 5 stars

Denied Reason : Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.

However there are other seller doing it, I am so confused

What you are offering is in breach of Fiverr’s ToS (not to mention Google’s marketplace)

Just because other sellers are doing it, does not mean you should too.

Your gig was taken down today, others will share the same fate for sure.

Fiverr is slowly but steadily taking action.

So please find something legal to offer as a service.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest solocreations

Yesterday i got a message from someone who is interested in one of my gig, However i had a few questions and asked them, It’s been 24 hours, the person shows online but is not responding. This happened to me once before and i cancelled the order because there was no prompt response… My question to fellow people who has been on fiverr for a long time is, how long does it take for a buyer to respond are they always this slow at responding? or is there some other issue?

Guest solocreations

I have been on fiverr for almost a month now and i have no orders yet. i have got a couple messages enquiring about my gigs but when i reply i dont hear from them anymore, i am just curious if real peopel are enquiring about my gigs or are they bots to keep me logging back to fiverr atleast once everyday

It depends on the buyer. I wouldn’t pester them, though. I’m both a buyer and seller and sometimes I “shop around” looking for the best person for the job. I get very annoyed when a seller continuously messages me asking if I’m ready to buy yet.

If they want to buy your gig, they’ll come back and talk to you. Don’t wait around on them 🙂

This can vary wildly. It depends completely on the individual buyer. I’ve had buyer’s contact me about a gig, then fall off the map and never be heard from again. (This is not uncommon.) But other times I’ve had a buyer contact me months later asking for a custom offer like no time had passed.

Other times you get a message and an order all within an hour. It really depends…

Good luck!

Guest solocreations

Hello All, I have been on fiverr for almost a month now and i have not got a single order yet i would highly appreciate if some of you can help me recommend to people who might be interested in my gigs. It would mean a lot to me… thank you

Hi Adnan,

After viewing your Fiverr profile. I will recommend you updating all your GIGs.

Fiverr has a huge potential but unfortunately you cannot catch a pool of buyers with your GIGs, if you don’t put in necessary efforts.

For instance, your GIG images need a lot of improvement. GIG image is the first thing a potential buyer views, and if it is not eye-catching, it will not catch you a ‘lead’.

Your GIG description needs work too. You have typed more characters telling about yourself than your GIG. Your potential buyer, or your ‘Lead’ is more interested in knowing how you can solve his/her problem than knowing about you - and thus that ‘Lead’ will not convert into ‘Sale’

More-ever, create more GIGs. As a new seller, Fiverr allows you to create 7 GIGs in total. If you don’t net to 7 GIGs, how possibly you can get the most out of profile?

I wish you best of luck with your Fiverr Journey 🙂

How would a Fiverr do that? Other than through your social media?

Well, first of all, you need to understand who your target customers are. Then you need to do some research to determine where those target customers can be found. Once you know these things, you’ll know where to market and promote your gigs, and the next step is to find some creative ways to reach out to those target customers, and tell them about what you do.

Marketing is different for every business, every service, and every gig. Only you can determine who your target customers are, and then your creativity will determine how you reach out to those customers, wherever they are located. There is no one-size-fits-all answer for the HOW of marketing. That depends entirely upon who your target customers are, what service it is that you are promoting, and how creative you can be in reaching those customers.

To get your first order, involve the following that i used. No 1. Overdeliver e.g if others gig 1 banner for $5, you gig .2. Have a good intro video of your gig. 3. Go to buyer request and assure those buyers that you will deliver quality . 4. Testing-change the title, description , gig images and even videos after some time. With this you will get an order

Archived