My Gig was denied, so now what do I do?

patriciahutchi

Guest offlinehelpers

i will provide " online reputation management services "

Okay - you’d need to tell us a bit more - was it creating positive reviews for businesses on third-party websites by any chance?

Guest offlinehelpers

Now i have creating new Gig with new account but review team remove my Gig …

Please help me…

This is getting to be like 20 questions. Please just tell us what you were offering as your gig - we might be able to help you then. 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

I am offering same service

But, they’re all offering different services. Even one word of difference in your gig description could get your gig denied. There’s nothing to say the other gigs won’t be denied either, but we can’t help unless you tell us what you were offering, and what reason Fiverr CS gave for your gig being denied.

Without that info,there’s nothing anybody here can do.

I do hope you haven’t opened a second account…

Please help me…

Now i have creating new Gig with new account

You’re not allowed to have more than one Fiverr account. If you do have multiple accounts, all of them could get banned.

Also, if you keep creating new gigs offering the exactly same thing as the denied gig, you could get banned.

Through Google cache, I have found one of your gig descriptions, and in it, it looked like you promised that you would get your clients positive reviews and ratings (among other things). That might be the problem, because selling reviews is forbidden.

That’s just my guess about the possible problem; though; only Customer Support can tell you why, exactly, your gig was denied.

Guest offlinehelpers

You’re not allowed to have more than one Fiverr account. If you do have multiple accounts, all of them could get banned.

Also, if you keep creating new gigs offering the exactly same thing as the denied gig, you could get banned.

Through Google cache, I have found one of your gig descriptions, and in it, it looked like you promised that you would get your clients positive reviews and ratings (among other things). That might be the problem, because selling reviews is forbidden.

That’s just my guess about the possible problem; though; only Customer Support can tell you why, exactly, your gig was denied.

Thank you @catwriter - third party ToS violation as thought then! 🙂

Please check it… Gig info…

Mark a Strong online Presence with greater visibility and positive Google Image
The digital marketing has become an integral part of the marketing strategy for every business. The approach fails to covert visitors into customers when you are not having a good online image and presence. We have an extensive experience of over a decade and guarantee to provide you with the most authentic, ethical, 100% genuine and the most affordable solutions for your online resolution management. Our experienced team comprises of expert professionals as well as intelligent digital analysts which take care of your every single requirement.
Our services Include:
⎫ Fix your search Engine results
⎫ Enhance your visibility by boosting up your positives
⎫ Removing any defaming and derogatory article, press release, URL.
⎫ Will re-create your online image and help you establishing as a brand
⎫ Strong and active social media accounts
⎫ Remove any negative review and ratings
⎫ Court and Government link suppressing
⎫ Rip-off report removal
It’s Now or Never. Contact us today or you can drop a message for a free quote.

Please check it… Gig info…

Mark a Strong online Presence with greater visibility and positive Google Image

The digital marketing has become an integral part of the marketing strategy for every business. The approach fails to covert visitors into customers when you are not having a good online image and presence. We have an extensive experience of over a decade and guarantee to provide you with the most authentic, ethical, 100% genuine and the most affordable solutions for your online resolution management. Our experienced team comprises of expert professionals as well as intelligent digital analysts which take care of your every single requirement.

Our services Include:

⎫ Fix your search Engine results

⎫ Enhance your visibility by boosting up your positives

⎫ Removing any defaming and derogatory article, press release, URL.

⎫ Will re-create your online image and help you establishing as a brand

⎫ Strong and active social media accounts

⎫ Remove any negative review and ratings

⎫ Court and Government link suppressing

⎫ Rip-off report removal

It’s Now or Never. Contact us today or you can drop a message for a free quote.

Remove any negative review and ratings

Rip-off report removal

I’m not sure that these are allowed, but, again, I can only guess. You’ll need to contact Customer Support and ask for their help and guidance, or you risk getting your gig denied again, and, if you keep publishing it, getting your account removed, too.

Thank’s for your help…

Please update me more details " Google cache …

Guest offlinehelpers

Can i have open my Fiverr account form different locations ?

Yes, of course you can - if you want THEM shut down.

You can only have ONE account.

Please update me for Gig images ?

You seem to have a lot of completely unrelated questions. No offense, but I doubt that anyone has the time to be your personal guide.

Here are a few links for you that should explain how Fiverr works, what’s allowed, what isn’t, and so on.

Terms of Service (it’s not legal speak, they’re easy to understand, and explain a LOT):

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Fiverr Academy, with many useful articles:

https://www.fiverr.com/academy

The Help section, with many useful answers:

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us

Did you copy the description from someplace?

This would be a TOS violation of most sites:

Remove any negative review and ratings

It also is impossible to do.

This is also something that obviously cannot be done:

Removing any defaming and derogatory article, press release, URL.

This also sounds odd:

Court and Government link suppressing

You are making promises to manipulate search engine indexing in a way that cannot be done.

• 10 months later...

Archived