My Gig was gone to Last page from first page two month before and now after two month my Gigs are still on last page

reserchers_team

My Gig was on first page first line and move down to last and now after two month my gig is still on last… I have six Gigs and all are on last page… Please anyone help me… My account details.

image.png.1e50f53ae5ec4701247aa122180aaf9f.png

I have delivered and successfully completed a lot of orders but i don,t know why my gigs are still on last page…
Please help me to move my gig forward to first page.

Also check my gig: if there is any problem please let me know…
My gig
Thanks in Advance…

I’d start by delivering on time and completing more orders.

I don’t wish to sound rude, but if people are actually doing what they say they will - ie delivering on time, then they do deserve to rank higher than you.

Thanks for your response.

Some time i delivered an order on time and when buyer request for revesion… Then the order showing me late… So I am confused about this issue… Please let me know about this issue…I will be thankful…

Thanks for your response.

Some time i delivered an order on time and when buyer request for revesion… Then the order showing me late… So I am confused about this issue… Please let me know about this issue…I will be thankful…

It’s only the original order that you have to deliver on time I believer.

I’m not sure changes count towards this metric.

I’d start by delivering on time and completing more orders.

I don’t wish to sound rude, but if people are actually doing what they say they will - ie delivering on time, then they do deserve to rank higher than you.

I think this is very important for ranking our gig on the first page. if we can do perfectly create our gig with good SEO i wish we can rank on first page. and also need on-time delivery with client satisfaction.

Try delivering on time, if your customers ask for too many revisions, then create a 7 or 14 day delivery timeframe, that way you’ll have enough time to make all the revisions and you’ll never be late.

Also, your order completion rate is worrisome. How often are you refunding orders? If a gig is creating too many refund requests, maybe you should either raise prices or consider deleting that gig.

Try delivering on time, if your customers ask for too many revisions, then create a 7 or 14 day delivery timeframe, that way you’ll have enough time to make all the revisions and you’ll never be late.

Also, your order completion rate is worrisome. How often are you refunding orders? If a gig is creating too many refund requests, maybe you should either raise prices or consider deleting that gig.

Yes, Thankyou so much for your kind response.

I also worried about my order completion rate because in the last 60 days There are only two cancel orders. And both because Buyer place an order and when i start working buyer askme to cancel and let me that I will do my self… So what i do now…Please suggest…

Yes, Thankyou so much for your kind response.

I also worried about my order completion rate because in the last 60 days There are only two cancel orders. And both because Buyer place an order and when i start working buyer askme to cancel and let me that I will do my self… So what i do now…Please suggest…

If two cancellations put you at 89%, I imagine you’re not getting a lot of orders. So that’s good news, if you get more orders and there are no more cancellation, that statistic can climb to 95%, even 99%.

My only suggestion with you is get Grammarly, it will help you with your English. Better English might help you get better clients and more orders. I don’t recommend raising prices at this point, but once your gig reaches 50 or 100 reviews, you could raise your prices by $5 or $10. I prefer going from $10 to $20 than from $10 to $15. I like even numbers more than odds, but that’s just me.

I have no other suggestions other than that. Good luck to you.

If two cancellations put you at 89%, I imagine you’re not getting a lot of orders. So that’s good news, if you get more orders and there are no more cancellation, that statistic can climb to 95%, even 99%.

My only suggestion with you is get Grammarly, it will help you with your English. Better English might help you get better clients and more orders. I don’t recommend raising prices at this point, but once your gig reaches 50 or 100 reviews, you could raise your prices by $5 or $10. I prefer going from $10 to $20 than from $10 to $15. I like even numbers more than odds, but that’s just me.

Ok Thanks so much for your kind advice of improving my Grammer…

I will start asap…

Thanks Alot.

May Allah Give you great success in the every stage of your life…

Great Suggestion. Everybody can follow this.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived