Fiverr Community Forum

My gig was move down

Hello,
I am a level one seller on fiver, last 2 month my all kind of gigs was gone in last pages, I can not up on my gigs. i was try communication fiverr help, social media marketing, buyer request sending, but it not working!! If any one have to solve my problem .

Thank you!!

1 Like

Do you have any cancellation in recent times?

shajibul_islam

Do you have any cancellation in recent times?

NO

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)
Fiverr doesn’t like it when their logo is used in gig images. (TOS) Duplicate gigs are also against the TOS, and you have some that look similar enough you risk getting in trouble.
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly.
There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.
“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

thank you for this comment, I’m new to fiverr, i just published my gigs some four days ago, the impression am getting on the gigs are increasing but am yet to receive an order. i don’t know if i got the setting up alright. can you spare me a minute of your time and check my profile, please…?

1 Like

I would be happy to. Once you make a thread in “Improve My Gig”, tag me and I’ll take a look! (Include a link to your profile in your thread, please!)

“Fiverr is a dynamic and competitive platform with thousands of sellers and we can’t guarantee where a Gig will be found in the search or category, as Gigs are rotated constantly and we can’t disclose info about our search algorithm. We provide a marketplace for you to advertise your services (Gigs) and it is up to you to make them appealing and promote them to bring in more sales.”

1 Like

Thank you imagination7413