My gig was ranking firstly it was deranked and now it is disappeared from the search

faizan418

My gig was ranking on the first page…the first thing that happened was that it was deranked and then I got ranked again and after that, it is disappeared from the search. Can anyone please help me how can I bring it back. Every one of you who see it please share your thoughts on this issue

Hey everyone!

[frank hello]

A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”.

This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought.

Hold up. Fiverr 3.0?

If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

1354093983_frankhello.gif.7ea3c3f302442f7a3ad0e640103a81d3.gif

• 2 weeks later...

yeap,but not from the start may be just 2 or 3 days

Go and check either all gigs are on last page or just few of them; if all are on last page then add a video to your gigs and change a couple of words in title + description and change one or two tags. After that get 2-3 orders from buyers request within a week and when you will complete them your problems will be solved

Go and check either all gigs are on last page or just few of them; if all are on last page then add a video to your gigs and change a couple of words in title + description and change one or two tags. After that get 2-3 orders from buyers request within a week and when you will complete them your problems will be solved

Hello bro! did your method work for you? I am seeing this often in the forum

Archived