Fiverr Community Forum

My gig was removed after I changed Title

Hello, my gig from Fiverr was removed after I change the title then immediately was removed, but I want to know all my money that I have on pending clearance does I can to withdraw then or not, because today I have two orders that needed to be available today for withdraw but still are on pending clearance. Thank You

3 Likes

You need to give us some more information. What was the gig and the title?

Gig was Instagram Shoutout and I had 8 reviews all 5 stars and I not no anything wrong just I changed title then my gig was removed

1 Like

Just wait, funds are sometimes a bit late, but they do become available for withdrawal. And if they don’t, contact Customer Support.

2 Likes

Thank you bro I hope <3

What is the gig title now? It’s not Instagram Shoutout is it? That’s the entire title?

1 Like

Don’t worry about your withdraw money, The fund will clean! Deleting gig doesn’t affect your fund

3 Likes

But does I can to reactivate again my old gig or not

Title was. do promotion on my 578k instagram page

I don’t know reason why my gig was removed is old gig and I had there all reviews with 5 stars, then just I changed title then after 2 seconds my gig was removed :frowning:

It cannot index the gig the same place with a different title. It might come back in a couple of weeks.